Jump to content

Wrench

ADMINISTRATOR
  • Posts

    28,231
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    184

Everything posted by Wrench

  1. Still havent figured out that animations thingy yet... Thanks for the hot fix Cap!!! I'm assuming it'll work for the F4, and the NF13/14 betas?? Wrench kevin stein
  2. that's the line...don't worry about the drop down, you just want them to NOT load by default. Don't forget, you need to use that line for each missile you don't want to load. Have a look at the Yak-25 Firebar's loadout in the KB Loadout thread, you'll see a bunch of 'do not loads' Now, I haven't checked it in WoI yet, but it still works in SF/WoV/WoE (who know what'll happen after the patch....) Wrench kevin stein
  3. 'bout 4 years ago, bpao showed some screenies at SimHQ of the T-65 and T/F in SF, along with a Death Star backdrop (replaced the moon, methinks??) Again, it didn't materalize. Fun idea nonetheless. Wrench kevin stein
  4. store the zip off site somewhere, like a personal website, and post the links' url ... make sure it's zipped. DOn't think the board will accept "ini" as a file type You know, you all could just use the Mirage Factory's 23MF...that's what I did. SImple matter to just change the nation and decal pointers in the decals ini. Mind you, the camo colors might be 'off' for the region, but it works! As to the others....well, let's see what Doc Neles data does.. I"d like to have all three of the 3rdW Floggers flyable...right now they're porked!!! Of course, all MiGs should splat Wrench kevin stein ps: in a aside, and don't tell anyone...the full F-4B cockpit, lods, bmps, tgas, etc, can be found in my F-89C upgrade. Since WoI is the only game that dosen't have it.....and it wasn't out yet, there didn't seem to be a problem with uploading it.
  5. A quick look in the objectdata.cat, shows the existence of the A-4B pit lod and needed gauges bmps. The Hunter and F-100 are the ones missing; which is no real problem for most folks have WoE to extract them from. Those that don't have the Hunter (SF/WoV) can just use the F-100. Depending on the pak used; and for this I'd most definatley have to reccomend building up on the TMF pak, weapons in the campaign will have to be 'adjusted' as well. Shafir 1 is the TMF pak; didn't the Mir3CJ use French IRMs when first entering serivce?? Be careful with some of the nationalized weapons for the Arab nations...some of them don't want to show up or load, no matter what seems to be done to them. It may be a simpler, easier matter to just let them carry non-hisotircal Soviet weapons. (as stated in another thread, set the Hunters attachment to "WP", and use the UV32 and FAB250) I've got a pak built, based on the TMF one that has all the early stuff already put in. The only thing I haven't done, it switch Wolf's P-51 rocket rack to mount the 60#ers...still set for HVARs. If anyone is interested... I think the gunjams are hard coded...I'm not sure I'm liking that feature... As to Meteor variants, we have the EAF F.4 and F.8, the IDF F.8, my (mostly) complete IDF NF.13 - I think it need decaling or something...been a while. Can't remember if the EAF used NF.13 or NF14 (I have both as RAF versions -remember, these are Beta aircraft, with some flaws) More later... Wrench kevin stein
  6. Now, as to loadouts for specific aircraft, do you all want them posted here, or in the KB Loadout Fixes thread?? I know somebody (Johan?) was asking about the MD-450. I have loadouts using both/either paks... I can always start a new Thread or sub-thread specific to WOI in the KB...for historical aircraft only - non of the fantasy, What Ifs (including many of my own...) and other BS birds. Speaking of which, wouldn't the Sabre cockpit be a little better for the Ouragan, than the Scooters??? Wrench kevin stein
  7. This discussion forum/thread/whatever is designed for those with an interest in exploring the potential of WoI in all eras that it should be operational in. Just to name a few, things like "War of Independece", 1956 Suez Crisis, 'Water Wars', and other stuff not covered by the stock game. We'll be discussing, obviously, the aircraft of the varying nations; many of which already exist reaching back to the end of the 2nd World War, ground vehicles, tanks, trucks, personell carriers, anti-aircraft units. With regards to the aircraft, in particular the loadouts and operations years, any and all verifiable information anybody knows will be happily accepted; obviously we'll be limited to what's available in the 2 weapons paks. Those of you not familiar with the weapons paks might want to spend a little time exploring them. There is a (gotta go biblical with this!) a vast host of weapons for the nations involved to use. I'm talking about the 'nationalized' types as seen in Buny's Pak. These can be easily added to TMF, using the new weapons editor. I should know...I've already done it. With one exception, ALL the aircraft from 1948 - 1966ish are fully functional in my "Historic" install. so, lets get to going here... Wrench kevin stein
  8. Conside it done...I"ll start a new sticky above JUST for WoI Historic Mods Wrench kevin stein
  9. Just a quick note.... johan: which weapons pak are you wanting to be using? TMF will need importation of the nationalized (EAF, etc) weapons. the bunypak has all the stuff already. All the aircraft listed (excepting the Thuderstreak) are all updated and either listed in the KB loadouts thread, or like my EAF/IDF props/early jets in their respective aircraft. Wrench kevin stein
  10. targets ini, city ini, hfd, tfd. DO NOT OVERWRITE THE HFD AND TFD -- DELETE THE OLD ONES. I've had problem with the overwite NOT working I know it's a bitch, but just dl the whole package...thats what I uploaded, the whole cursed thing! Wrench kevin stein
  11. View File Pasko's SAMs and Vehicle Pak - Desert Skins Don't know how this one got overlooked...but here it is. Nice additions for any desert terrain -- tested and and works in WoI - see readme for details List of included objects: (most, if not all, with Tan desert camo - see notes in enclosed readme for more details) AMX-13 BRDM-2 BRDM-2AT (Saggar Launcher) BTR-60 Centurion (desert) Chaparral D-20 152mm artillery piece Flat Face Radar FROG-3 Launcher Hawk CW Radar Hawk HP Radar Hawk Launcher IS-2 Stalin tank KS-12 85mm AA KS-19 100mm AA (renamed KS-19_P) KS-30 130mm AA (left green) M-41 Walker Bulldog Tank M-42 Duster M-60A1 Patton Tank PT-76 (reapaint of stock) SA-3 Goa Dual SA-3 Goa Mobile SA-3 Goa Quad SA-7 Grail MANPADS SA-8 Gecko SA-9 Gaskin Sidenet Radar Spoonrest Radar Su-100 Tank T-34/85 T-55 bridgelayer (now renamed T-55 BL, and set as a transport) T-62 MBT Type 59 MBT (PRC Tanks) Type 62 Type 63 Type 69 ZPU-4 AAA See the enclosed readme for install instrucitons, some general notes, explinations and so forth. WoI users please take note of the notes !!! With thanks to Pasko for creating these, and whom ever did the PRC tanks... btw, it's a really old screenshot... Submitter Wrench Submitted 02/27/2008 Category Ground Objects Mods  
  12. 2,909 downloads

    Don't know how this one got overlooked...but here it is. Nice additions for any desert terrain -- tested and and works in WoI - see readme for details List of included objects: (most, if not all, with Tan desert camo - see notes in enclosed readme for more details) AMX-13 BRDM-2 BRDM-2AT (Saggar Launcher) BTR-60 Centurion (desert) Chaparral D-20 152mm artillery piece Flat Face Radar FROG-3 Launcher Hawk CW Radar Hawk HP Radar Hawk Launcher IS-2 Stalin tank KS-12 85mm AA KS-19 100mm AA (renamed KS-19_P) KS-30 130mm AA (left green) M-41 Walker Bulldog Tank M-42 Duster M-60A1 Patton Tank PT-76 (reapaint of stock) SA-3 Goa Dual SA-3 Goa Mobile SA-3 Goa Quad SA-7 Grail MANPADS SA-8 Gecko SA-9 Gaskin Sidenet Radar Spoonrest Radar Su-100 Tank T-34/85 T-55 bridgelayer (now renamed T-55 BL, and set as a transport) T-62 MBT Type 59 MBT (PRC Tanks) Type 62 Type 63 Type 69 ZPU-4 AAA See the enclosed readme for install instrucitons, some general notes, explinations and so forth. WoI users please take note of the notes !!! With thanks to Pasko for creating these, and whom ever did the PRC tanks... btw, it's a really old screenshot...
  13. I found it...a flattening issue. Now fixed. Updated version uploaded Strange, it never did that for me during testing. Wrench kevinstein
  14. That is SOOOOOO cool!!! Wrench kevin stein
  15. Well, there's always my half-assed Phantom version.... as a temporary stand in Wrench kevin stein
  16. Johan: it's a bunch of the stock vehicles data inis I dropped into the Pakso Pak some time back. Obviously, some of the positions aren't quite right (for the tanks = T54/55 are a little too high, but they fire!) BTR-50, BTR-152, etc Looking thruogh the vehicles d/ls seciton, I DO notice I never uploaded the Desert Skins for the Pasko Pak...odd, they're on my site. I guess I'll take care of that today. As to aircraft, my IDF mustang is all set, just need to import the weapons WoI Hunters is super easy...make their attachment type = "WP", and use UV32 and FAB250. TMF Thunderstreaks are already set to use their pak, so need no editing. Their AN Corsairs should be set up for it; it's their plane! - be advised...props are running weeeeiirrdd! All the Meteors (EAF & IDF) are set up - their either here at CA or my site (again, just need weapons importations) Looks like I'll be starting a new "Weapons and Loadout Fixes for WoI Historical Installs" thread in the KB.... BTW, the BunyPak CAN be used, but it require a few minutes of editing with the new weapons editor...my "Non Historic" install uses that one, and all seem fine (excepting the Arab loadouts ... had to use "Soviet" for all of them - very odd) Wrench Kevin Stein
  17. I was 31 once..... Happy Birthday Bad Frank!!! Wrench kevin stein
  18. AT the very end of the runway??? Yeah, it does that. So does Fubar's repaint as well. Chalk it up to cheeeep contract laborers Neither one of us could figure out why ... texture problem only Wrench kevin stein
  19. You'll have to find Roger; Roger The Shrubber. Ni!!!!!!!!! Wrench kevin stein
  20. Don't forget her in the Buffy TV series.... WRench kevin stein
  21. I guess mine might have been the only good one... Went to the doctor, and I DON'T have throat cancer; and I'm quiting smoking!!! I start the classes Thursday, although I've been cutting back radically since the weekend Wrench kevin stein
  22. WoI Hangar & Loadins Screens Pak 1 View File WoI Hangar and Loading Screen Set 1 The enclosed screens are redesigns of many of my original 'Mid East Wars' set, now using the new format for Wings Over Isreal. (the set up got changed ... again!!) They replace the other, earlier versions built for SF/WoV/WoE. In many instances, the same names are used, so don't feel obligated to safe the old ones, unless you're using them in any of the other games. You'll get Hangar Screens for the following aircraft: EAF Meteor 4 EAF Spitfire 5 EAF/UAR Spitfire 22 IDF Ahit IDF Baz IDF Beaufighter IDF Brakeet (F-16D for those that don't know) IDF Harvard IDF Kfir (for all variants) IDF Meteor F8 IDF Mirage 3 CJ IDF Netz (F-16A) IDF Ouragan IDF Phantom (need I say?) IDF Spitfire 9 You'll get Loading Screens for these aircraft: Brakeet IDF Meteor F8 Kfir Mirage 3CJ Ouragan Vautour Easy to follow instructions in the enclosed readme ... sorry there's no picture, but most of you already know what they look like Enjoy! Wrench kevin stein Submitter Wrench Submitted 02/26/2008 Category SF/WO* Hanger/Menu/Loadout
  23. 323 downloads

    WoI Hangar and Loading Screen Set 1 The enclosed screens are redesigns of many of my original 'Mid East Wars' set, now using the new format for Wings Over Isreal. (the set up got changed ... again!!) They replace the other, earlier versions built for SF/WoV/WoE. In many instances, the same names are used, so don't feel obligated to safe the old ones, unless you're using them in any of the other games. You'll get Hangar Screens for the following aircraft: EAF Meteor 4 EAF Spitfire 5 EAF/UAR Spitfire 22 IDF Ahit IDF Baz IDF Beaufighter IDF Brakeet (F-16D for those that don't know) IDF Harvard IDF Kfir (for all variants) IDF Meteor F8 IDF Mirage 3 CJ IDF Netz (F-16A) IDF Ouragan IDF Phantom (need I say?) IDF Spitfire 9 You'll get Loading Screens for these aircraft: Brakeet IDF Meteor F8 Kfir Mirage 3CJ Ouragan Vautour Easy to follow instructions in the enclosed readme ... sorry there's no picture, but most of you already know what they look like Enjoy! Wrench kevin stein
  24. A guick look with the handy-dandy does it all hex editor reveals.... sams.bmp btw: there seems to be a problem with my EAF Mc-205 Veltro. As in it explodes on the runway. Can't figure out why. I'll have to shoot Capun and email about it. Also, the decal path is wrong for my S-199 IDF stand in 109G In the decals ini, Change "S-199_IDF" to S199_IDF little typo there... Be VERY carefull flying it...the prop flight models are really wacked out ... damn thing departed on me last night; first time ever!!! It was wild!!! Spits and Mustang seem ok, but they all handle reaaaallly different!! Wrench kevin stein
  25. "We can melt, we can blast, we can raise above!!! Bring us down, push the button, Max" BOOM!!!! MAAAAAAXXXXX!!!! one of our favorite movies. Wrench kevin stein
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..