Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/madottergames/red-baron Falcon
  2. RIP Mr. Clancy. You inspired me to write military action stories as a kid thru now. Falcon
  3. that was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. Falcon
  4. Sweet! will this be on kindle fire as well? Falcon
  5. Yea. pretty cool origin story huh?
  6. Yeah. If a pilot did that roll in the speed the bird did it, it'll break the pilot's neck for sure. Falcon
  7. The Rift will be a God send for disabled gamers like myself. I will definitely look into this. Falcon
  8. Now I can patch up my SF2. Thanks Raven! Falcon
  9. I love it when you see the falcon's head padlocked. And the goshawk is nature's Tornado ;) Falcon
  10. I have seen race cars made from P-51 drop tanks but a boat is too cool. Falcon
  11. About ads is there popups on this site? if not I'll whitelist CA. Falcon
  12. The control lags a bit though. But pretty cool :). Falcon
  13. Ravenclaws F-4EJ's and the weapon pak. Falcon
  14. Go to the options.ini and scroll down to the directx line. type in TRUE. That will turn on directx 9. Falcon
  15. You need to put the ddl in the flight folder in the main folder. FYI, my HDR mod is for SF2 in directx 9 mode. I created this mod when TK didn't turn on the directx 10 eye candy yet. Falcon
  16. Any combat capabilities with this engine? Falcon
  17. There is a theory that the ship that was semi close to the Titanic during the "golden hour" before she went down, the ship captain thought the Titanic was a cargo ship. His reputation was ruined after that though. Falcon
  18. Yea, I've seen that happen on a real hot day on lake erie, the effect stretched a cargo ship. it looked like a cruise ship until i looked in my bics.
  19. yea, I wonder if he fell off the planet too.
  20. FalconC45

    Member Map

    Added mine
  21. Thinking of expanding the alien backstory in the Godzilla story. The Ryueddo engineered mythical dragons on their homeworld. Thinking starting from there... Falcon
  22. Figure display. REALLY WANTED THE GAMERA FIGURE! UGH. These were not for sale (WAHHHHHHH!) The guy in the middle is my friend Neil Reibe. He is a freelance author and artist. We met through one of his stories on g-fan site :). Learned alot on the writing panel. Unfortunately I can't publish my godzilla story as a novel because of copyrights. TOHO Company is *VERY* tight on their characters. The good news is that I can post up the saga on fan fiction sites so I'm planning to do that. But after I finish the Godzilla saga, I'm thinking of creating a new monster of my own and create adventures and publish that. Pretty cool idea huh? Falcon
  23. Yea, I had a best time ever. I learned alot about their physical FX techniques and hearing stories of filming the movies. Speaking of Bud Anderson, I won an autographed Bio book of him when Dogfighter.com was around :). Falcon
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..