-
Posts
13,468 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
Also fixed the targeting pod station to accept the Sniper XR targeting pod. It will be included (I don't know who made it but whoever did it's included in the pack for future release) and the original ATFLIR will be still included just in case.
-
And got the decals placed. The problem? The deployment doesn't give much info about what squadron uses what plane, so for now it's 9th Squadron, which operates C/D planes,, but given that they'll replace them with E/Fs I''ll go with that for now. As for numbers I got them placed right compared to the photo that GKABS sent me in his PM. That's it. Down the road I will add the numbers as they come out. Anyway here's the placement compared to the photo:
-
-
View File VFA-211 Line Bird This is a rendition of the current VFA-211 line bird scheme with VFA-211. Drop in your FA-18E_BlkII folder and go fly, and can be found under VFA-211 Line in the skin selection menu. Submitter EricJ Submitted 03/11/2022 Category F-18
-
-
- 1 review
-
- 6
-
-
-
Decided to do VFA-211 with the E version of the Super Hornet. I have stuff to do before they transitioned to the E version (when they had F/A-18Fs instead of the current E version):
-
Thanks for this torno even if it's a beta
-
Will do.
-
In the future I want to do a Kuwaiti Super Hornet since they took delivery of it. The only issue I have is the numbering and so on. Also the shield on the fin is eluding me as I haven't found a good picture or if somebody knows a good picture so I can do a skin I'd appreciate it.
-
Fixed missing pylon on loadout for the FA-18G (thanks to Svetlin) Added my take on the AIM-120D. Max range is 100 miles and the model and texture should be from Wingwiner and his AIM-120 model. uploaded and waiting for approval.
-
Version 4.6: Fixed missing pylon on loadout for the FA-18G (thanks to Svetlin) Added my take on the AIM-120D. Max range is 100 miles and the model and texture should be from Wingwiner and his AIM-120 model.
-
Thanks, will fix that for the next upload.
-
-
I've dodged it so far. I mean I social distance and wear a mask when I go out. I haven't given it a chance and I'm triple vaxxed so far. Lucky me I guess.
-
I was working on a project for that years ago, but it died out. I haven't been in contact with a major helper so there isn't anything on the horizon at least from me. And I would have liked a Super Hornet in DCS but right now it's a dead project.
-
Added German versions of the Super Hornets. One regular Super Hornet (AG51), a Growler version (JaboG 32), and a specific Marineflieger version with two skins. Decals come from guruu's Tornado package, and the german pilots are from someone else (I nor crisisloaner knows where they came from, but I suspect the Tornado pack mentioned). All the German work was done by crisisloaner and I merely included it for visibility. Known Issue: For some reason the FA-18G SEAD loadout is missing a pylon, some kind of glitch that prevents the pylon from showing. I don't know the cause of this as everything checked out and still wondering what did this. This is a preset loadout and not from simply selecting the weapons for the pylon. This is the changelog for version 4.5, with the inclusion of the German versions. I know that more than likely the country will take delivery of Block III versions (I don't know really which Block they'll be using) but for right now they will be Block II for now. As more information comes in and also if I get a Block III cockpit then we can see about upgrading them and so on.
-
Added German versions of the Super Hornets. One regular Super Hornet (AG51), a Growler version (JaboG 32), and a specific Marineflieger version with two skins. Decals come from guruu's Tornado package, and the german pilots are from someone else (I nor crisisloaner knows where they came from, but I suspect the Tornado pack mentioned). All the German work was done by crisisloaner and I merely included it for visibility. Known Issue: For some reason the FA-18G SEAD loadout is missing a pylon, some kind of glitch that prevents the pylon from showing. I don't know the cause of this as everything checked out and still wondering what did this. This is a preset loadout and not from simply selecting the weapons for the pylon. This is the changelog for version 4.5, with the inclusion of the German versions. I know that more than likely the country will take delivery of Block III versions (I don't know really which Block they'll be using) but for right now they will be Block II for now. As more information comes in and also if I get a Block III cockpit then we can see about upgrading them and so on.
-
crisisloaner did AG51 for the regular Supers, JaboG 32 for the Growler. He even did to Marineflieger squadrons for a MFG version of the Supers, so I'm going with that. I'm not looking to make a lot of squadrons, merely making sure that everything is squared away as far as appearance. If somebody wants to make more squadrons then they can but it's not going to be inclusive, or that fleshed out.
-
Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary Edition
Flanker562 replied to Menrva's topic in File Announcements
Yeah dude you have to go here: http://www.thirdwire.com And do the right thing and buy it- 276 replies
-
- 3
-
-
- coalition
- desert shield
-
(and 8 more)
Tagged with:
-
Looking good torno, can't wait to fly/shoot it down.
-
Also, crisisloaner did some work on the German versions of the Super Hornet. To be sure the versions being purchased will be Block III versions, but since we have no Block III (and doesn't seem to be happening for a cockpit), they'll be Block II Supers. I'm including his German versions as a "plus" to the Super Hornet SF2 pack. I figure some would like to fly German versions and wanted to include his hard work in adapting it for the German aircraft being purchased in recent times. Also included is the German Growler versions. Squadrons are what they are and may not be indicative of the future squadron use. I.e. I don't know what squadron will use them and neither does crisisloaner as he only did one squadron. It'll be uploaded in a few days as I get everything setup and fine tuned and ready for upload.
-
I found some photos through a Google search, and frankly Bu No's I don't know offhand, and probably would require a search. I'll see what I can do as I spotted another one, but from what I can tell all three were in VF-1 during that time (was present on two aircraft you may be referencing). I'll have to see how the TW bird handles the VF-1 logo. I was also thinking of doing a regular VF-1 scheme.
-
-
I think so, though years ago and I think on their topic in the Espanol section, but could have been here too, though it's been a while though.
