-
Posts
13,467 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
Oh it'll be okay, just buff it out a bit lol
-
I see, there's nothing more I can do for you, or for myself until TK decides to fix the issues. Which is whenever so to speak.
-
It's only too bad that you can't spawn in one of the hangars like DCS, it would make using these airfields cool.
-
I was going to actually ask about it (using it against ground targets) but wasn't sure how to do it to help.
-
Amen to that...
-
Personally I can't let this go as while I've stopped modding in Arma 3, I still do troubleshooting and general support for my mods. It's what you're supposed to do, i.e. be responsible for your work. And that means making sure that buyers get your product, even if it's automated. Just piss poor service gets at me all the time.
-
Well it looks like I got it just in time (years ago), and keep a backup just in case...
-
It works with any game, you don't need the others to use it.
-
Here's one: https://www.facebook.com/Scramblemagazine/posts/first-photo-of-tail-markings-applied-to-second-israeli-f-35i-adir-squadronthe-fi/3299313940095117/
-
I always liked the tail flash on the Eagle than the Falcon, but still nice work though DA
-
Tacview or replay type available for SF2?
Flanker562 replied to titanic48's topic in General Discussion
None that I know of. -
No, the main screen once you load the game, the very start. I use MAINSCREEN.jpg as my main screen for my install but it does as Eagle114th says in the Menu folder. I think it also has to be 1024 x 768 as well.
-
I doubt it, never heard about a sale since it's been up.
- 74 replies
-
Sorry to hear that GKABS, I hope things work out for you.
-
Delete, Reinstall, But Everything Is Still There.
Flanker562 replied to Carter28's topic in General Discussion
I slowly add content to my mod folder, and rarely have any issues. I have like 105GB of stuff for my mod folder and so far it works pretty good. -
Delete, Reinstall, But Everything Is Still There.
Flanker562 replied to Carter28's topic in General Discussion
No problem -
Delete, Reinstall, But Everything Is Still There.
Flanker562 replied to Carter28's topic in General Discussion
Did you delete the stuff in the mod folder? That's the only thing I could think is causing that problem. There isn't a way for the game to reinstall the mods you introduced to it. -
I think bigstone flies the Viper but he posts mainly in the screenshot topic, when he/she posts anyway
-
-
Looking cool. The dirt helps with the used appearance though.
-
No worries I'm flying so far in the southeast portion of the map so I'll not worry.
-
Southern Ukraine and Crimean Peninsula Terrain
Flanker562 replied to Gepard's topic in File Announcements
Thanks Gepard, it's so far what I've seen in eight minutes pretty good so far, just flying around taking in the sights.- 4 replies
-
- crimean peninsula
- russia
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
That's okay, I'm sure I'll enjoy flying around in it.
-
Lol that's one way to put it. I mean it is going to be interesting to see how that works in-game.
