Jump to content

Stary

MODDER
  • Posts

    8,501
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    100

Everything posted by Stary

  1. nothing bad with that if we want the genre to progress mate I have no problem with EA model, in fact I have alot of the EA titles I don't even play anymore lol only thing I have problem with, as with any other titles recently is the "well, wait a bit longer as we add VR to it" -this isn't that valid given the current VR/ORift numbers among the users, I'd liek to have a survey how many simmers use Track IR in fact
  2. guys if this is released and moddable -I am all in
  3. Laszlo A please lovely cockpit there mate!
  4. no need, just check the AF's properties ->beta ->participation box and it shall immediately download the updated version, worked for me without any issues wording might differ a bit in english Steam client as mine is in polish
  5. Jimmy I hope those can replace stock as Kevin calls them odd-ball layouts, in fact I see no preveting from being replacements to stock
  6. I know, but now in the spring-summer period if time allows I shall finishing those I have started Spuddy (if I may so)
  7. File updated to version 1.1 with new windshield, glareshield on updated model, misc fixes and features. AOA works ok now.
  8. Atlantic Fleet version 1.01 is now available as a beta. To test the beta, right-click on Atlantic Fleet in the Steam client and select Properties. From the Properties window, click the Betas tab. Additions: - all sliders can now be used via key commands - keys for 0.1 degree elevation change - full keyboard support for tactical map - ship telegraph now responds to each setting individually - ship speed can also be set by keys 1-6 - mouse wheel zoom for tactical map and binoculars - hide combat interface toggle for screenshots, F9 Key - submarine depth now displayed - keys for selecting carrier wings and load out Fixes/Improvements: - fixed a bug that *might* involve AI movement hanging the turn - holding mouse button on a slider when firing no longer hangs the turn - improved graphics/shader compatibility - distant smoke no longer blocks closer ships - player hedgehogs no longer cause sonar disruption - added missing AA guns to Courageous class - improved pilot graphics on some aircraft - decreased shell graphic size - music in combat set to on by default http://steamcommunity.com/games/420440/announcements/detail/660147405480933152
  9. B-45 is the one I'd wish to make one day
  10. bloody neat my beloved Skyhawks get the proper attention!!! I take it's fully compatible with the recent repaints of the A-4 offices by Nyghtfall as his mod incorporated some up to this point ini adjustments or enhanements? http://combatace.com/topic/87484-thirdwire-a-4e-to-k-cockpit-repaint/
  11. Stary

    Coming Soon

    fantastic news Erik!!!
  12. version 1.3 posted I'd keep the 1.2 backed up safe if I were you just in case
  13. current version 1.3 -new redone from scratch windscreen to match the external model better; with new more "ellegantly modelled" shape of the glass pieces and windscreen texure file, -thus reposition of the windscreen-attached indicators and plates, -new stronger specular effect on the cockpit mesh materials, -added slipball indicator into the bottom front part of the gunsight in place of what is originally reticle wingspan scale (I think), -welcome back smaller 50 MILS reticle,70 was too big, -added mesh to distance indicator so you can actually read the scale better, -smoothing adjusted on several parts -in general some more attention and modelling work to the front area of the cockpit
  14. give it a chance, I am looking forward. Same with CAP2
  15. Yes, otherwise known as Julhelm around here
  16. I approve. Finally the Red Side get's the planes of highest quality
  17. nice Emre, niceee
  18. You'd be suprised how many instruments in SF2 can be faked using good old clock

  19. excellent, off to test!
  20. Send'em to me. As I said, won't be ready anytime soon but I'll have something to work with
  21. View File Sa'ar cockpits dual pack File version 1.1 check the changelog for more info This is dual -two cockpits in one!- pack of slightly "what if" cockpits for IAI Sa'ar. The cockpits are bit of "creative guesswork" Israeli updates of my SMB2 cockpit released earlier this month. The two variants are BOTH installed in the same folder, you have two cockpit ini files so the matter of chosing the right cockpit is which one you'll point towards in SuperMystere_Saar.INI SAAR_COCKPIT.INI -this one is basically upgraded and slightly repainted SMB2 cockpit with added RWR and some RHAW annunciators lights. SAAR_COCKPIT_Upgraded.INI -this is slightly more advanced with slightly redesigned dashboard and it's frame (annunciators lights, moving of brakes and chute pull levers, removal of SMB2 style attention lights here and there etc) added RWR and tape-style AOA and accelerometer instruments. Currently the AOA doesn't work, blame my brainfarts. I have addded new avionics data file that adds simple RWR (vector type, detection based on A-4F one) and 2.7NM range boresight radar for A2A ranging use. The simpler version uses simplified gunsight from Kfir, the advanced uses one taken from Nesher to represent avionics, optics and electronics upgrades. Installation: This pack assumes you have Saar installed in your SF2 installation -the stock Saar version prefferably but should work ok with 3rd party version (or other plane of your choice for that matter) Unpack to SuperMystere_Saar folder, overwrite when asked. now, by default this pack uses the CockpitDataFile=SAAR_COCKPIT.INI cockpit data, change to CockpitDataFile=SAAR_COCKPIT_UPGRADED.INI to use the other bit more advanced version. have fun Stary Submitter Stary Submitted 03/06/2016 Category Jet Cockpits
  22. Sa'ar cockpits uploaded in separate entry, pending approval
  23. Version 1.1

    396 downloads

    File version 1.1 check the changelog for more info This is dual -two cockpits in one!- pack of slightly "what if" cockpits for IAI Sa'ar. The cockpits are bit of "creative guesswork" Israeli updates of my SMB2 cockpit released earlier this month. The two variants are BOTH installed in the same folder, you have two cockpit ini files so the matter of chosing the right cockpit is which one you'll point towards in SuperMystere_Saar.INI SAAR_COCKPIT.INI -this one is basically upgraded and slightly repainted SMB2 cockpit with added RWR and some RHAW annunciators lights. SAAR_COCKPIT_Upgraded.INI -this is slightly more advanced with slightly redesigned dashboard and it's frame (annunciators lights, moving of brakes and chute pull levers, removal of SMB2 style attention lights here and there etc) added RWR and tape-style AOA and accelerometer instruments. Currently the AOA doesn't work, blame my brainfarts. I have addded new avionics data file that adds simple RWR (vector type, detection based on A-4F one) and 2.7NM range boresight radar for A2A ranging use. The simpler version uses simplified gunsight from Kfir, the advanced uses one taken from Nesher to represent avionics, optics and electronics upgrades. Installation: This pack assumes you have Saar installed in your SF2 installation -the stock Saar version prefferably but should work ok with 3rd party version (or other plane of your choice for that matter) Unpack to SuperMystere_Saar folder, overwrite when asked. now, by default this pack uses the CockpitDataFile=SAAR_COCKPIT.INI cockpit data, change to CockpitDataFile=SAAR_COCKPIT_UPGRADED.INI to use the other bit more advanced version. have fun Stary
  24. high quality payware model from Selena3D I plan to work on this spring that said don't have hopes for release in two weeks as the mesh -and especially materials- need TONS of work to make it SF2 exportable
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..