Jump to content

Stary

MODDER
  • Posts

    8,501
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    100

Everything posted by Stary

  1. that is only true when one is at 0.25 Mbit connection. I couldn't stand having to deal with physical copies nowadays
  2. yup I think there will be some video or screenshots series showing the ingame units at some point as it was with Atlantic Fleet; also, gameplay from player perspective
  3. that's a good one
  4. why would that be? Antisystem warrior much?
  5. meh...
  6. Stary

    Piracy

    edit: nvm fount the locked topic. Bad boy bad!
  7. good news! go on downvote
  8. yup pretty much that one
  9. oh that looks professional I'd hapilly take on it but I am under deadline this month so no to modding I am affraid
  10. passenger 57?
  11. not yet I'm affraid but hey! Good to see you back Russo!
  12. Stary

    Hi all.

    welcome back!
  13. Greetings from Royal Air Force Museum, London. Day two of touring it as there is soo much to see

    1. Menrva

      Menrva

      Wow, it must be great! Any chance for photos, Stary?

    2. Stary

      Stary

      of course, just returned, gimme some time to select the postworthy ones and make album here

    3. Menrva

      Menrva

      Thanks man!

  14. Stary

    IL-2 '46 on GoG?

    it's worth it for sure ...but that said getting it right mods wise is big pain, at least to me.
  15. to the Knowledge Base with thy! Pinned there to thy wall shall thy!
  16. yyy Geezer I was making both Gauntlet and Nimrod ptoro cockpits wanted to take on Gauntlet too so good thing you took on it
  17. sad news Quack friend old GF560 Ti few months ago on the other system due to dust accumulation As for the terrain files, that is peculiar... but having backups would help alot
  18. Dude have you even seen "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" documentary? Your representation is soo wrong cool Jimbib, cool mandatory screenie, Sabres over Kamchatka
  19. as a side note true but I would love other titles to have even 50% of Thirdwire's dynamic campaign's system implemented. And roger, forgot how YAP puts the briefings into external pdfs
  20. you can do it as set of missions you play in order, like it's done by infamous* YAP products other than that, I have no idea *personal opinion
  21. no! no and wrong Wrench Heightmapscale= is essential to make the radar imagery terrain render properly! You always paint those black or remove them which is not the smartest thing to do IMO. And without those the say rivers in radar render ass all black or dull squares instead of more proper shapes. This is simply wrong tree texture referenced for TOD object in some tile's entry in data.ini
  22. TU-16 Badger I keep in hiatus for over two years
  23. Get well man!
  24. flying over Archipelago 250 and 125 meters test versions (without any shores adjustments yet etc) and yeah the tileset is one of those test versions I keep unreleased for ages
  25. if you find other matching (the same name and general layout as judged by the texture -usually where trees are supposed to be then there are) then yes as long as the tree TOD textures match, if not you'd have to amend the given texture's entry in terrain's _data.ini
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..