Most of the best modders in the community have agreed to make their work freely available with few restrictions. These modders have granted blanket permission for you to use their work under the following conditions:

1. The work may not be used in payware projects or in projects that will not be freely distributed under these same terms.
2. The work may not violated any terms of release by converting payware to freeware or freeware to payware.
3. You must give proper credit to the original author in your readme file.
4. If feasible, included the original author's readme along with your new mod file.
5. You must contact the original author for permission of use if more than 30% of the original release is affected by your work.
6. A Mirage Factory file may not be altered or included in a new mod with the permission from a Mirage Factory Member.
7. Any scenery or map tile modifications by Wrench require permission to edit, change, or use.
8. Any uploads of mods to Dev A-Team products are limited to ini edits, and skins/decals. They have requested that NOTHING of theirs be stored or shared or passed around outside their own members-only website.

Signatories to this agreement are (latest additions in bold):

101tfs
542Tiger (aka 331KillerBee)
76.IAP-Blackbird
AleDucat
allenjb42
AmokFloo
baffmeister
Baltika

bender41
bobrock
Brain32
CA_Stary
Caesar
Capitaine Vengeur
ChampionsVA56
charley111
CIACHO
Cocas
column5
comrpnt
CoolHand29 (MiGbuster)
Corktip14
craigbrierley (Bongodriver)
CrimsonRoamer
Deadhead
Dels
Deuces
Doghouse
drdoyo
dwcace
erikgen
EricJ
Erwin_Hans
ext
FalconCAF
FastCargo
Firecage
FLOGGER23
Fracture
Fubar512
gambit168
Geezer
Gepard
ghostrider883
gillg
Gocad
GrinchWSLG
Heck
hgbn
hi ho silver
HrntFixr
JA 37 Viggen
Jan Tuma
JAT81500
Jarhead1
jeanba
JimBeamer#5
johnrey

JRBeers
JSF_Aggie
Jtin
Jug
Julhelm
kct
Kesselbrut
KingAlbert
Klavs81

Krfrge
Kulbit80
Longestpants
littlesmoke
LloydNB
Major Lee
malibu43
mikeymead
MontyCZ
mppd
muesli

PACMAN
pcpilot
p10ppy
Paladrian
pappychksix
pcpilot
PFunk
pureblue
Rambler 1-1
Raven
ravenclaw_007
Red Dragon Designs
Royohboy
Russouk2004
scouserlad13
Shaolin
Sheriff001
Signum
Silverbolt
Spinners
Soulfreak
Spitwulf
STORM
suhsjake
Sundowner
SUICIDAL
Syrinx
Tailspin
Talos
The Trooper
thundercheif
Timmy
Tristan
Typhoid
USAFMTL (Dave)
ValAstur (ex - NazGhul)

Veltro2k

Viper63
WarlordATF
Warwolf01
whiteknight06604
wilco
wingwiner
WombRaider
wpnssgt
Wrench, The *** Special Cases ONLY
X RAY
yakarov79
Zurawski

UllyB

This applies only to work released individually as freeware. Not as part of a team (unless the team name is listed) or anything released as payware. If you have any questions, please get in contact with the modder and work things out. Also this doesn't apply to SimQH, they can not use anything from this for site for a damn thing.

• Like 17

*** Special Cases ONLY

means that I'm removing my permission for modification to any and all my terrain work.

I'm tired of seeing hundreds of hours of research and build time get tossed around like a cheap soda can. Every one of my terrain works is heavily researched to nth degree, and are the best possible product, given the Engine Limitations.

When one of my terrains is finished and released, you can bet your ass it's 98.6% True to Life ™

IF such modifications/changes & whathaveyous are needed, they'll have to go through ME first, and have a pretty good, and powerfully convincing reason as just why they are needed.

However, all my aircraft, skins, groundobjects, etc are STILL covered under the Freeware accords, and may be used as freely as they've ever been; just spell my name right in the credits.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 5

Please remove my name from the list. I hadn't expected my work to be the object of so much misuse.

Whoever is in charge of this Freeware Licensing agreement please take note that I agree the presented terms and I want to join the convention.

UllyB

Thank you

I agree with your orders .

TURBY.