Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Ya'll Take Care

Going into surgery in about 5 hours. Getting two lovely titanium screws put into my back. Gee, can't wait.....NOT. I will be around....I do not know when though. So see yeah when I see yeah.....

Good luck dude! I don't mean for the surgery, that'll go great guns. I'm wishing you luck for cute sexy nurses...

Take it easy RoboDave! Good luck nevertheless!

Hope to see you when I get back USAFMTL. I am leaving myself in about 5 hours to get on a big white bird and fly east to my ship. Can't wait :grin: small beds, bad food, people that don't care. Hey wait do you want to trade, at least I will be able to complain to the WaPo about the sorry state of affairs at the medical center.

don't fret,you now gonna be part of aviation history.maybe those screws are made from recycled airframes.All joking aside you have lots of people here pulling for you i'm sure you'll be back to you irrasable self in no time.best of luck and god speed on you return(to health) :biggrin:

Good luck Dave, god speed to your recovery mate.

good luck although I'm sure that you won't need it.

Everything will go well Dave, so not to worry...that is until you try to go thru a metal detecter...take the train. :victory:

wish ya the best of luck and speedy recovery.youll be missed

Hmm...

Ol' USAFMTLs been putting the screws to us for months... I'd say turnabout is fair play!

I can see'm post surgery now... "Honey... please fluff my pillows"... "Honey... please rub my butt cheeks, they're sore"... "Can you lift that beer to my mouth, I'm parched"...

Then when he's up and at'm... he'll be parading his scars around like some badge of honor. "Yup... got this here scar when I blew my back out lifting an ordinance loader off some newbie... didn't notice if had a couple 2000lbs'rs on it until I got it over my shoulders"...

:rofl:

Hope everything will be ok...!

Good luck and have a fast recovery

Cheers :)

Of course, the worst part of this experience will be the food. :grin:

Well I am home with 4 not 2 screws in my back. I have never felt such pain before. Whats worse is that have to fend for myself over the next few days since the wife can only be here during the day. I can walk no problem but getting up and out of chairs and bed is a whole other story. But I a fine hope you are all too.

Well I am home with 4 not 2 screws in my back. I have never felt such pain before. Whats worse is that have to fend for myself over the next few days since the wife can only be here during the day. I can walk no problem but getting up and out of chairs and bed is a whole other story. But I a fine hope you are all too.

Get well soon!!!!

Two for one? Can't beat that deal! :biggrin: Take care, Dave.

Glad to hear it turned out okay... except for the pain. Best of health to you!

Greetings and best wishes of a full recovery soon!!!

Salutations from Portugal.

Shoot, get a chair with wheels and don't get out of it unless nature calls!

Hope you heal well, I have a few pieces of Air Force metal in my ownself. It's never fun...

i can image my friend i still got 9 screws and a 6 inch plate in my ankle from 3 years ago next friday

my ankle is still swollen and now i have a sunken arch and many other fun and wonederfull things going on with it least of all

i can no longer work in carpentry , hunt , hike , or run with my kids in the yard

USAFMTL,

Good luck with your recovery bud. Surgery is never fun...and recovery can be a trial. Best wishes bud...

FastCargo