Sign in to follow this  

Hopefully the Middle East, more expansive, and more possiblities :)

Yeah, that would be great.

I hope Isreal is not the only side i can fly, I mean I don't have anything against the Isrealis, but i wanna fly the otherside aswell and fly some russian and eastern equipment, not just western and american.

i was thinking of Wings Over Bumb f@#$ Nowhere. And yes it would be cool to fly as the bad guy sometimes too.

Just wondering. Will the new game fix some of the helicopter fligth model issues and such?

Hmm, lets look at this logically :wink:

"Middle East" .... WOME - Too long and doesn't fit current 3 letter abbreviation pattern

"Dead Sea"........WODS - Same as above, and sounds slightly offensive

"Red Sea" .........WORS - Same as above, but has the right idea if only misspelled

"Sand Box" .......WOSB - Same as above, and doesn't feel very catchy

"Bin Lauden" .....WOBL <------- THIS is what Weebles do, and they don't fall down!!!! :haha:

Sorry guys....couldn't resist.

i don't care about the name

i just want this new opus to bring us more "core" stuff.

i don't care about the name

i just want this new opus to bring us more "core" stuff.

yep.. the F-16A looks promising for avionics ... HUD Dogfight Mode with Snapshot sight and IR missile.... hmmmmm.....

+ all the other stuff we dream about LOL

Personally, I can't wait to take on the IDF and other "what if" elements. They have some cool toys that I wanna chance at taking down! It's looking great so far. Also looking forward playing this MP and taunting someone I've just shot dwon with "What's the matter Kyle, got a little sand in your punani!" :good::biggrin:

This looks very promissing. I take it the screen shots only show a small percentage of what will be comming.

Rocky VI?

My money's on Wings Over Israel, or Woi Vay for short.

:rofl:

Thanks, I needed that! :lol:

Edited by RunsWithScissors

Sand in my ass....after being shot down?

No that's after you've been at the beach with your "friend," Francis.

No that's after you've been at the beach with your "friend," Francis.

Oh man where is he, haven't seen him a awhile.

Oh man where is he, haven't seen him a awhile.

I heard he sat on a Tipari.

My money's on Wings Over Israel, or Woi Vay for short.

oy vey that's bad (but funny :haha: )

Wings over the Negev?

Just wondering. Will the new game fix some of the helicopter fligth model issues and such?

It's not a helo sim so I wouldn't expect it to.

Two weeks! :haha:
Now this is what i'm talking about!!!! I'm assuming that it will be available for downloading? In ANY case, I'm ready baby! :clapping::good::ok::biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

Viper6 out!

Wings over Southwest Asia would be the most accurate. Wings over the Desert would work too.

I take it that with the F-16 being included, TK has got over his difficulties with Lockheed?

Definitely looking forward to this one....

I take it that with the F-16 being included, TK has got over his difficulties with Lockheed?

Perhaps so, but.............he could always claim that it's a General Dynamics model :biggrin:

Perhaps so, but.............he could always claim that it's a General Dynamics model :biggrin:

I was thinking more about the C-130 because those could now be officially added to WOV & WOE and their campaigns, with appropriate skins (and yes I know that there are plenty out there).

Re. a name for the new sim, remember how everyone thought the Stealth fighter would be the F-19 as that was the next in the sequence, and then the USAF went back to an earlier sequence and called it the F-117?

Well, how about Middle East Air War - MEAW (following on from PAW & EAW)? And it sounds like the noise I used to (still?) make flying my toy planes! :good:

Also, TK didn't follow the 'Wings Over...' sequence with FE did he?

Edited by allenjb42

It could be Strike Fighters: Project Isreal...

Or Middle East Air War, we'll see.

Or niether of these, but something new...

Straight From TK's keyboard.

Well, its the next title in the Strike Fighters series, and just like the previous titles in the series (WOV and WOE), it'll feature host of evolutionaly improvements across the board, including AI, flight model, avionics, campaign, etc etc... and as before, most of these enhancements will also be made available as free upgrade for SF/WOV/WOE owners, so if you're not interested in our contents, you don't have to buy it.

The game will cover 1967 Six Day War to 1982 Lebanon War. Our current plan (and you know what they say about plans Smile includes Super Mystere B.2 (and Sa'ar), Shahak, Nesher, Kfir C2, Ahyt (E and H), Kurnas, Baz, and Netz player flyable.

And for AI-only, Mystere IVA, Vautour IIA, Hunter FGA.59, Mirage IIIE, Mirage V, IL-28, Su-7, Tu-16 and the usual array of MiG-17/19/21/23s as AI planes.

TK

Bump...

Can't wait. Like most here, I own them all, and will purchase anything TK brings out. Got to support my favorite sim designer. Besides. Another theater where Phantoms ruled! Hoo-rah! Blue skies above, desert below, and Gomers in SU's. Who could ask for more? And with all the addon aircraft and terrains already out there, it'll be overkill as far as coverage goes. So. Two weeks. Right? :biggrin: