Sign in to follow this  
vrkuboy

What aircraft you miss in game?

Yeah, in a PM. But not in that tone...and that was actually before I made those skins.

Perhaps I should do a few VFP-63 or 62 skins right away, just to find out what will happen. :wink:

Funny thing is that VFP-63 did fly the F-8J as well as the RF-8G... so any one that gives you crap about that is talking out their butt!!!

Your low vis/ tps VFP-skins for the F-8E/J are very nice If they can't appriciate them, screw em.

By the way during the early eighties a plan was seriously considered to modernize and bring back the small decked carriers as part of the 600 ship navy. That plan called for pulling the f-8J out of mothballs, as the F-4 and the F-14 were to large to operate from their decks. this would have made for an

interesting twist of history and some "what if " tactical camo skins representing some of the disbanded small deck carrirer squadrons as being "re commissioned" would be a cool thing for cold war gone hot scenarios.

By the way during the early eighties a plan was seriously considered to modernize and bring back the small decked carriers as part of the 600 ship navy. That plan called for pulling the f-8J out of mothballs, as the F-4 and the F-14 were to large to operate from their decks. this would have made for an

interesting twist of history and some "what if " tactical camo skins representing some of the disbanded small deck carrirer squadrons as being "re commissioned" would be a cool thing for cold war gone hot scenarios.

I thought about making a few low-viz skins for that purpose just yesterday...I'm not going to promise anything, but you'll never know.... :wink:

Good call on the Lansen - massively underrated.

I saw a Lansen in the Spanish Air Force Museum, and it´s one of the most beatiful aircraft of its generation

btw, there´s already a Saab folder, let´s use it :biggrin:

Edited by macelena

Buccaneer

Tu-95 Bear

Tu-22 Backfire

RAF/FAA Harrier GR.7

& more Lightnings! :biggrin:

I saw Lightning F1 and F3 mentioned...Im still not given up,working on both and F2...no release yet but soonish...

aslso I might take up on the Bucc again as theres no news on the model I donated a while back...also the Pr9 Canberra...:)

plus one or two bonus items....or three or four....you ll have to wait n see...:)

Edited by russouk2004

I saw Lightning F1 and F3 mentioned...Im still not given up,working on both and F2...no release yet but soonish...

aslso I might take up on the Bucc again as theres no news on the model I donated a while back...also the Pr9 Canberra...:)

plus one or two bonus items....or three or four....you ll have to wait n see...:)

Any of the above would put a big smile of my chops :yes:

I've got a Lightning book on the go at the moment (can't remember the name) but it covers the early service years in superb detail and the F.1A and F.2 are such beautiful machines.

Everytime I reinstall a Third Wire Jet Sim it's never too long before I reinstall your F.6 :clapping:

Buccaneer

Morane-Saulnier M.S.406

Dewoitine D.520

Sea Venom

Well, not me!!! Someone, probably back in 04 or 05 mentioned starting work on one. So, I dun up a hangar screen for it. Obviously, it's still looking for a home. :rolleyes:

Wrench

kevin stein

F-20 Tigershark

T-38 Talon

SR-71

F-117 Nighthawk

F-35B-The USMC varient OORAH!

Su-30MKI

Su-33

Su-34

Su-35

Su-39

Su-24

Tornado ADV

Buccaneer

XB-70

Tu-95

B-2

German Alpha Jet

AlphaJet-test15.jpg

two weeks. :biggrin:

I would like an Hind-A please... :rofl:

^

Thats one that I forgot to put on the list!

Edited by Falcon161

I saw a Lansen in the Spanish Air Force Museum, and it´s one of the most beatiful aircraft of its generation

btw, there´s already a Saab folder, let´s use it :biggrin:

I couldn't agree with you more

I have a J-32 in the works - but it's more than 2 weeks away. Real life has been a real bastage recently.

Edited by Timmy

I know this is old school BUT...

P-61 Black Widow! <<<My all-time favorite aircraft!

Mine too!Its a nightfighter with radar so IT ROCKS!!! :yes:

AH-64 - WIP

F-117 Nighthawk - available in ODS mod

Commanche - not planned that I know of

wrench

kevin stein

Hi everybody

how about some real strategic bombers:

B-1

B-2

TU-160

they will spice up the game dont u think?