Sign in to follow this  
column5

What airplane are you?

This was interesting, I turned out to be...

Quiz 1...An Extra

You are a EXTRA. You are a bit crazy. You enjoy taking risks. More so than most, and you find that the risks you take pay off with the excitement you got from the adventure. You are a top-grade, bad *ss. My kind of person!!

Quiz 2...EA-6B

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn`t care less about pollution.

:good:

1º Quiz - You are a DEHAVILLAND BEAVER.

You love adventure. You are a person of the outdoors, very in-tune with nature and your surroundings. You enjoy communication between people, and also your alone time. You are not afraid to take risks. You aren't afraid of sucking up some of the pleasures that life can offer. You are a well-rounded individual, who puts your passion in to almost all you do.

2478 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 17296 times.

14% of people had this result.

2º Quiz -

What military aircraft are you?

My Results:

quiz983outcome5.jpg

EA-6B Prowler You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn`t care less about pollution.

Hmmm........

on my firsrt :blush2:

You are a CESSNA 172 SKYLANE. You are a person that knows that things dont have to be extravigant to be nice. You love adventure, but are limited on your ways of achieving it. You live a little bit more on the safe side in life, but you know how to stretch your wings.

Is it just my impression, or is that quiz the same as column5's, dwcace? :blink: Seems column5 got there before u...

Here is another one:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go...&obj_id=983

This one says I am an A-10:

You are an A-10. You may not be the prettiest or swiftest, but you`re tough as nails, and everyone knows not to mess with you!

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

1130909594_BeechcraftB58.jpg

You are a BEECHCRAFT B58. You enjoy the simple enjoyments in life. You're not afraid of taking a few chances, but would prefer to live somewhat more on the safe side. You enjoy simple luxury, travel, and conversation. A day soaring above the clouds in one of these is your idea of a fun, safe, and enjoyable flight.

I also took the other test:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn`t care less about pollution.

quiz983outcome5.jpg

I´m supposed to be an Eagle, Is this good or bad?

in fact, that´s the first aircraft i flew in a simulator :yes:

First test. P51 Mustang

Second test: B-52 Stratofortress

B-52 Stratofortress

You`re a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren`t afraid to throw your weight around.

Edited by tigertompa

first

You are a F/A-22 RAPTOR... bla bla

(i like it :)

second

You are an F-15.... bla bla

(goooood :)

First test said I was a Dassault Falcon 50. Second test said "You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best."

Falcon

I'm a B-52. I knew I'd be some fat, lumbering a/c with no speed.

"B-52 Stratofortress

You`re a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren`t afraid to throw your weight around"

#1 - F-22

#2 - F- 16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren`t afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

quiz983outcome7.jpg

:ok:

Edited by Piloto

F-15 on my first. Prowler on my second.

You are an F5U Cutlass. Few remember what the hell you are and those who do remember think you're funny looking.

:biggrin:

You are an F5U Cutlass. Few remember what the hell you are and those who do remember think you're funny looking.

:biggrin:

LOL was that really a result? F7U?

Tells me that I'm an EAGLE!

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

:ph34r:

Well I guess I'm F-22 since two separate quizes confirmed it lol

You are a F/A-22 RAPTOR. You are stealthy and daring. You probably pursue a career that involves challenges and special cases. You are sleak and a "player" if you will. You are a bit un-tamed, wild by nature, and you love being at your wildest around a group of people. You are loyal, understanding, and trustworthy. Your patience is a little low. You love adventure and risk, and the rewards that come from them. You are not always too worried about the downsides to risks, as the thrill of the adventure outweighs them. You are a warrior in life, taking things head on, and you could also be considered to be somewhat of a "hot-head" at times.

Surprised me....

LOL was that really a result? F7U?

No, but I don't see why I must rely on that site for the answer! :wink: