Looks we got an F-101A/C RF-101A/C coming by Erikgen and team. A CF-101B by Blackfly01 and team. Veltro2k has the F-102A. F-35 coming by Klavs and FastCargo. Good times folks.

This sim might become playable someday :rofl:

No, i'm joking. :biggrin: this is the best game i've ever played.

and don't forget the B-1B by bigal1

Edited by ronan

:iagree:

Not for "bad" guys only :biggrin:

For good guys too: Su-35 mod by 76.IAP-Blackbird; Su-27SM/SMK, Su-32/34/39 by Erwin_Hans; Mig-29A by Mirage factory; Su-25 by Marcfighters (hope he feels good) and another from Amokfloo; Su-24 by MF and Veltro. And many others :yes:

Looks like golden age for SFP1 series :yahoo:

Edited by kukulino

b-52 g/h and.....su 37 terminator,27m and 33 :grin: I HOPE

Looks we got an F-101A/C RF-101A/C coming by Erikgen and team. A CF-101B by Blackfly01 and team. Veltro2k has the F-102A. F-35 coming by Klavs and FastCargo. Good times folks.

So what's the deal with Blackfly? Is he going to release publically or will it only be through Capun's gang? If the latter then it might as well not even exist...

and Razbam is on the Deuce too!!!!

....forgot.....JULHELM'S FORD!!!!!!

So what's the deal with Blackfly? Is he going to release publically or will it only be through Capun's gang? If the latter then it might as well not even exist...

I am not sure. Has anyone asked him to post over at CA?

and maybe a MF F-14B!!!

:biggrin:

Edited by Typhoid

I am not sure if his plans have changed but originally his team had planned to realease their mods on their own site that specialized in canadian aircraft/ objects for strike fighters.

according to blackfly both Pilot and Rio pits are under construction, we will be able to toggle back and forth between them.

on another note Veltro2k has something like eight awesome models and needs uv mappers/ skinners, can any one find the time to give him a hand?

I am not sure if his plans have changed but originally his team had planned to realease their mods on their own site that specialized in canadian aircraft/ objects for strike fighters.

That's good news.

on another note Veltro2k has something like eight awesome models and needs uv mappers/ skinners, can any one find the time to give him a hand?

I can't unwrap them but I know people who can...

...Canadian aircraft/ objects for strike fighters...

whaaaa?

I also saw a CF100 Clunk at SimHq

edit - and I also saw an Arrow

Edited by littlesmoke

Veltro2K's got a Voodoo in his lineup too!

I will go tomorrow over to SimHqq and invite him to CA casue I have my Login stuff at home.. I`m now on tour ... so it has to wait until tomorrow.

I can't wait for the Russian planes, need to get cracking on a Malaysian MiG-29N mod for the MiG-29A (the -Ns is our upgraded -As with some of the later enhancements for the Fulcrum) once it comes out!

Edited by kct

Veltro2K's got a Voodoo in his lineup too!

vood.jpg

Must...carry...on.....aircraft....overload......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOM *head explodes.....

theres something from Germany in the pipeline too. :biggrin:

theres something from Germany in the pipeline too. :biggrin:

Not only one from germany! :wink:

(This will be the loading screen for it.)

Man this is great. Good I got about 2 weeks to get used to the idea of so many AC

bobrock: A Tornado ADV? Interesting.

Edited by kct

Must...carry...on.....aircraft....overload......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOM *head explodes.....

MOM!!!!!!!!

Dave's head exploded again! :blowup:

Dude, you gotta learn to BREATH between post readings.