Sign in to follow this  
JSF_Aggie

Random Desert Storm Screenshots

will Fulcrum appear at DS mod?

Old one yes, new one no.

An Very big Bravo Zulu for all those involved its awesome great :good::good::good::good::good::good::ok::ok::ok::ok::clapping::clapping: can't wait to fly it keep up the excelent work

Gotta love those pics!I'm thinking this is gonna be "close" to the real deal.Hope to see some F-4G's for Desert Storm.

That BUFF look's awesome and seen something similar too that scheme on the border of Iraq/Iran border,carpet bombing to get in the head of the Iraq's at the time ('91).Looking forward in driving those Vipers too.

Good to see the "Pink Pig" Brit Tornado I saw there too.This was the exact name I saw on that aircraft.

Currently,I'm working on personalized writings on iron bombs and some GBUs ("The Liberator's"on MK82,"Saratoga's sezs Hi!"on GBU's).Have not find anything in forums to support this idea and if there is,It's not my intentions to rob the creditor of this creation.FPS takes a hugh hit on my small PC and just now trying to learn how to use TGA files.So,if anyone else would be interested feel free to help or just plan take over.It's just to add the detail and "feel" of the era.

Desert Storm was excellent way to show the world that the coalitions work in harmony and work for a common goal.And that was to Liberate Kuwait of Iraqis,not to capture Saddam.Had to get that off my chest because,there's still folks thinks that Desert Storm was a failure.

Hope to see some F-4G's for Desert Storm.

Yes F-4G's are there.

Yes F-4G's are there.

Salute!

edit: deleted post, was useless and did not add to the topic

Edited by Canadair

Just wondering if the creators of this mod have set a release date yet?

Before 30 Nov....come hell or high water.....

edit: deleted post, was useless and did not add to the topic

All AI flights will carry dumb bombs. As a wise man said...functionality rules over reality in this case.

See Canadair we all ready anticipated what you were going to say WAY before you said it. :deadhorse:

now we need an Apache to get the party started on the opening days of the war

You're assuming one isn't already in the works...oh wait... :biggrin:

FastCargo

I just want to tell you both, Good Luck, Were all counting on you.

Joking aside, Great Job Everyone! The screens look incredible, Its gonna be alot of fun! :good:

some french planes like the mirage 2000 or the mirage f-1 or the jaguar?

some french planes like the mirage 2000 or the mirage f-1 or the jaguar?

F-1 for the Iraqi's, Jag for the Brits.

Not to sound like I'm interogating everyone but what are the chances of a AMX-30 being in the mod or the Patriot system?

No AMX 30 and no Patriot. No one to build it for us.

More pics......from Beta 1.8, so far so good....

Great job !!! It will be a must have...

Just a question : any chance to see a french Jaguar ???

Ludo

Yes F-4G's are there.

Any chance for the last combat call for the Buccaneers?????

french planes use for DS are not release.

i think you will have a update when they done.

we must finish (TMF, not the DS team)

- F-1CR

- Mirage 2000C

- Jaguar A

- C-135Fr

the pink jaguar are british, they fight during DS.

++

Edited by bpao

Nice pics of the Jags, hope to see them included as flyable in DS

Ok guys, no Buccs, no F-117, no Pr.9, no French Jags, no AMX 30's, no Patriots... no one to do them or finish the current ones they were on due to real life etc etc etc. No big deal either, would of loved to have them but they have lives too. I thank them for even trying.

However there is an E-3, E-8, KC-10A, B-52G, Day attack AV-8B, 90% chance the EF-111A will be in there. (All something not released and will be DS exclusives)

Saudi will be flying Tornadoes, Free Kuwaiti AF will be flying A-4's (AI units) to name a few.

The OV-10A/D will be in there as they are getting a 7 mission mini campaign by comrpnt....have no idea what kind of nastiness he has in store.

Flyable is the USAF, USN, RAF and USMC. ( I think the Canadians too, I forgot now) There is no flyable bad guys side. We don't do that or care too. Cannon fodder if you ask me. There is a new new terrain, that Deuces, and JSF busted their asses over. More freakin' targets than you will know what do to with because Wrench, lost his f***ing mind. Some of us decaled entire carrier air wings and USAF units. Some of us has money invested in this. Is there going to be some whining because this country isn't there or this plane? Yep, do we care, not really, our mod, we did it our way. If that bothers you, then you do not have to download it. Would of loved to have more but this thing is a monster right as it is.

Sorry for the cavalier attitude but please do not bombard us with this request and that request. Just enjoy the pics and mod when its comes out.

Nicely put Dave. I don't care (or mind) about some of the loss, the mod as a whole is awesome as it is.

Edited by kct