Might as well do a screenie. Generally, I'm not satisfied with my persistant contrails, as they are only one emitter and not a multiple emitter effect, but it works out nice here high above the J-8/Mig mutation. This just turned out nice. Thanks to lindr for the classic R-80 missiles, from a time when cars and missiles sported real fins.

gallery_6973_124_1216.jpg

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

The Voodoo that you do.....

....that you do so well.....

img00024.jpg

img00022.jpg

Oh, come on Dave, that's not fair. :biggrin: Not only are you posting two shots despite the rule, it's of the CF-101B we all want!

Oh, come on Dave, that's not fair. :biggrin: Not only are you posting two shots despite the rule, it's of the CF-101B we all want!

Rulers make the rules.... :lol: j/k

Actually it was supposed to go into 2 posts but it kept merging them. I tried to correct it but gave up.

The Voodoo that you do.....

....that you do so well.....

Whoa! VERY nice indeed! I've been looking forward to the CF-101, as it was Canada's only operational fighter that really had teeth!

Whoa! VERY nice indeed! I've been looking forward to the CF-101, as it was Canada's only operational fighter that really had teeth!

Well actually erikgen stated that there wouldnt be a CF-101. This is going to be an F-101B with some Canadian Armed Forces and USAF skins. But it wouldn't hard to change some file names to make a separate CF-101.

Thats a cool pic Test Pilot.

img00001yf0.jpg

Just another day at the Range...

post-16817-1230905824_thumb.jpg

Just for fun F-5G Wild Weasel adapted from F-5F of FastCargo.

Skin template by Pappy's F-5F Thailand skin

Skin still WIP by WDH (myself)

Brady

Got inspired by Spinners. I know its an E version but still...

Way to go! That is seriously cool!

Makes sense the Irianian Airforce is flying those. Would be a good what if Top Gun aggressor. You going to make that available in the dl section? Woudn't be the first time the Navy flew old hand me downs from the Airforce.

Edited by MAKO69

Shack.

post-5735-1230914343_thumb.jpg

Way to go! That is seriously cool!

Thank you sir

Makes sense the Irianian Airforce is flying those. Would be a good what if Top Gun aggressor. You going to make that available in the dl section? Woudn't be the first time the Navy flew old hand me downs from the Airforce.

I wanna make some minor tweaks on the skin before releasing

Ridding shotgun for the Buffs

RAFHunterFGA911.jpg

Hunter FGA.9 of No.6 squadron, Royal Air Force Middle East Command immediately prior to an armed reconnaissance mission over Paran.

No.6 squadron never quite did operate the Hunter (operating Venoms, Canberras and Phantoms in the Hunter era) but their colourful and evocative markings are just too good to miss! Their popular nickname of 'The Flying Tin Openers' stems from tank-busting exploits using 40mm cannon equipped Hurricane IV's during the North African Desert campaign.

In the slipstream

ROCAF Voodoo......

rocaf1.jpg

F-4soverisreal.jpg

JASDF F-4EJ Kai's over Iraq.

It's actually An F-4E AUP with the JASDF 502sqdn skin. That mission I downed 3 Su-27's and 2 Mig-25s.

"The flak and fighters I can take...you know, I'm ready. But it's the waiting to go that's the real killer. Sitting here strapped in, sweltering under that cruel desert sun. Come on Ops, fire the damn flare..."

gallery_28053_226_410321.jpg

Thanks Alfie for inspiring me to take the Hunter back up.