Veltro2k

Dassault Mirage IVA V.1.1

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=8626

File Name: Dassault Mirage IVA V.1.1

File Submitter: Veltro2k

File Submitted: 07 Apr 2009

File Updated: 14 Nov 2009

File Category: Mirage and Dassault

Made some modifications to the frame...not the greatest skinner Templates available for those who ask..

Ed

The Dassault Mirage IVA is a French jet-propelled supersonic strategic bomber and reconnaissance aircraft. For many years it was the linchpin of the Force de frappe, France's nuclear deterrent programme.

Included is the AN-11 Nuc and wing tanks. Add files from weapons folder to weapons folder in the game. Copy weapons from weapons INI

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

Click here to download this file

Thank You

Very big thank you

Hé bé , ca fait bin plaisir de voié un zoizeau bin de chez nous , acrévindiou (in french in the text)

Christian

Freakin Awesome ! Thank you once again Veltro for your never ending aircraft submissions. :clapping:

I think my file is broken, what have I done wrong cause I can see trough the gearbay <--- wich is missing in my install, is it normal or another beta release? Who can help me

Thanks again Veltro !!!

Derk :smile:

Veltro, you are amazing in your capability to crank out great models of previously ignored aircraft. Thanks for your considerable efforts!

Is it just me or is the Avionics file missing along with its corresponding entries in the config file ? Or am I supossed to be using one of some older Mirage here ?

Is it just me or is the Avionics file missing along with its corresponding entries in the config file ? Or am I supossed to be using one of some older Mirage here ?

Veltro, this just looks super. However, releasing the brakes and adding the power results in ..................nothing. The jet won't move. Manual throttle or autopilot, no noise, no burner, no power, no movement. Did I miss something on the download or with the install instructions? Still, she looks beautiful!

@ Jug, that's what propmted my post, as in the same result's as yours to the T.

Edited by Atreides

Nice jet, but she doesn't have any internal fuel. I have to mount drop tanks to get any life out of her. The data.ini has several internal tanks listed, but int he loadout screen the fuel menu doesn't give me the weight of the fuel.

Nice jet, but she doesn't have any internal fuel. I have to mount drop tanks to get any life out of her. The data.ini has several internal tanks listed, but int he loadout screen the fuel menu doesn't give me the weight of the fuel.

Most probably matter of renaming the fuel tanks. I pm'ed Veltro about it and I'm going to try out a solution tonight, together with a couple of other small issues (if someone else will not be quicker than I am....)

Hou doe,

Derk :wink:

here a temporary fix for Mirage IVA its not tested hope that helps until the problem gets fixed

[Fuselage] 

SystemName[001]=Engine1
SystemName[002]=Engine2
SystemName[003]=CenterStation
SystemName[004]=AirTake
SystemName[005]=CenterBomb1
SystemName[006]=CenterBomb2
SystemName[007]=LeftTank1
SystemName[008]=RightTank1
SystemName[009]=LeftTank2
SystemName[010]=RightTank2
SystemName[011]=RearBottomTank
SystemName[012]=CenterStationNuc
SystemName[013]=TailBumper
SystemName[014]=ECM
SystemName[015]=TopRedLight
SystemName[016]=BottomRedLight

[NoseFuelCell]
SystemType=FUEL_TANK
FuelTankID=1
MaxFuelAmount=4039
SelfHealing=TRUE
FireSuppression=TRUE
MinExtentPosition=-0.50, 4.00,-0.20
MaxExtentPosition= 0.50, 1.00, 1.20

[RearBottomTank]
SystemType=FUEL_TANK
FuelTankID=2
MaxFuelAmount=2309
SelfHealing=TRUE
FireSuppression=TRUE
MinExtentPosition=-0.50, 1.50,-0.20
MaxExtentPosition= 0.50,-3.50, 1.20

[FuselageFuelCell02]
SystemType=FUEL_TANK
FuelTankID=3
MaxFuelAmount=7435
SelfHealing=TRUE
FireSuppression=TRUE
MinExtentPosition=-0.50,-3.50,-0.20
MaxExtentPosition= 0.50,-4.50, 1.20

[LeftTank1]
SystemType=FUEL_TANK
FuelTankID=4
MaxFuelAmount=4039
SelfHealing=FALSE
FireSuppression=FALSE
MinExtentPosition=-0.50, 4.50,-0.10
MaxExtentPosition=-2.50, 0.50, 0.70

[LeftTank2]
SystemType=FUEL_TANK
FuelTankID=5
MaxFuelAmount=7435
SelfHealing=FALSE
FireSuppression=FALSE
MinExtentPosition=-0.50, 0.50,-0.10
MaxExtentPosition=-4.50,-3.70, 0.50

[RightTank1]
SystemType=FUEL_TANK
FuelTankID=7
MaxFuelAmount=4039
SelfHealing=FALSE
FireSuppression=FALSE
MinExtentPosition= 0.50, 4.50,-0.10
MaxExtentPosition= 2.50, 0.50, 0.70

[RightTank2]
SystemType=FUEL_TANK
FuelTankID=8
MaxFuelAmount=7435
SelfHealing=FALSE
FireSuppression=FALSE
MinExtentPosition= 0.50, 0.50,-0.10
MaxExtentPosition= 4.50,-3.70, 0.50

Veltro is the energizer bunny of aircraft. For a guy who just learned this not to long ago, every release is better and better and better.

Veltro is the energizer bunny of aircraft. For a guy who just learned this not to long ago, every release is better and better and better.

I SECOND THAT !!!!!!! :groupwave::bowdown2::welcome:

Derk

I think my file is broken, what have I done wrong cause I can see trough the gearbay <--- wich is missing in my install, is it normal or another beta release? Who can help me

got the same, i think it isn´t the file....

this is what sleep deprevation does..uploaded wrong LOD ((((If anyone has not noticed yet lod uploaded had no front gear doors animation ))))here is the new lod..replace one in MirageIVA folder..also Works great in WOE for me dont under stand why on some of you it does not move ???? I am also no FM guru soif someone steps in and makes corrections,,,would be great

Ed

MirageIVAlodfix.rar

also looking for FM people to help with future projests like the TU-160 and more

I think next to all the criticism, a big

THANK YOU!!!

is in order here! Nice work Veltro!

I love it Veltro! It passed my test.... tactically nuking a section of East Germany :diablo:

Very nice aircraft - so I couldn't resist trying to make an RAF version...

Could you tell me the name of the tail-area mesh below the tailfin, around the engines, though? I can't get the serial number decals to show!

Hello, many thanks for this rare french plane.

Just a little bug, since you have update the lod files, my mirage doesn't works. Big bug with the front gear who don't move.

Your first download works perfectly on my woe, so could you place your first lod on download again.

Thanks a lot

Eric

Bumping this so folks know the NEW version is now available

wrench

kevin stein

I take it this is for sfp 1? i gave it a spin in sfp 2 europe and it has probs. First no engine sound but fixable. Also, it does not move at all. No pit but that is fixable. :dntknw:

I take it this is for sfp 1? i gave it a spin in sfp 2 europe and it has probs. First no engine sound but fixable. Also, it does not move at all. No pit but that is fixable. :dntknw:

rgr SFP1 only ..if someone wants to help for SFP2 let me know

Ed

attached is the engine sound it uses most people should have it, but just in case,,

JetEngine.wav

Edited by Veltro2k