• Great Britain
    • Germany
    • France
    • South America
    • Other Europe
    • Canada
    • Australia/NZ
    • Other

I get the impression that in the United States that Minnesota has the greatest number of OFFers.

Southwest Florida, USA here. Apparently living here makes you a bit jaded. Other folks save up all year for a trip to lay out in the Florida sunshine. I just close my curtains because it puts a glare on my monitor. :blush:

Hellshade

I get the impression that in the United States that Minnesota has the greatest number of OFFers.

They may elect creepy Senators, but apparently they write damn good letters, too.

Well, I had the honour of the first vote in for the Canucks!

Nanaimo, BC on Vancouver Island...home town of that guy who flew the famous black Sopwith Tripe! I still stick with the Camel, though... my favourite.

Edited by Jimko

Blimey! First time I've been part of a minority ethnic group. Mind you HPW, you should have spelled Britain as Prydain. We Welsh aren't part of Britain, we ARE Prydain! And by virtue of being Welsh it's naturally 'Great'.

I now live in Indiana but was born and raised in Minnesota. Go there to fish whenver I can.

Minnesota, but with time spent in the military and spending some winters in Texas, I will call that my 2nd state of residence. Rickitycrate said it correctly, we may have the most members in the US of A. :clapping:

"But first I am an American, something these Muslims have yet to understand."

Uncalled for, Al.

I'm from Cheshire and Lancashire, live in t'North (hence the accent), am largely English, and therefore a subject of Her Brittanic Majesty, Brenda, rather than a citizen of Great Britain, per se. I'm a proud European, and realise how lucky I am to have a first world life style, which allows me to fritter money away on bloody computer games. I'm finally a citizen of the World, occasionally proud of what we as a race have achieved.

Guest fritzrugby

ITALY ITALY ITALY!!!

Well, since "Ostfriese" is not a nationality (like Dej's "welsh"), I'm German then, living in Berlin,

but going back to my native region by the north sea often, for short-breaks and see breezes.

If any other Europeans want to join in to my "OFF-Freaks Europe Map", please tell me your

native hometome, and I'll fit you in. Enjoy!

Edited by Olham

Circleville, Ohio, USA. 25 miles south of Columbus.

you're amazing, olham.

always something new :smile:

Residing in the beautiful state of Georgia (not quite as hot as Florida). German from both sides of family mother's side from Oberhausen.....unless I was lied to and adopted.

Chaps, I think we're outnumbered....

Sidles towards door...

My parents ancestors were Scottish and Irish. They settled as first imigrants back when the colonies were being created. They then migrated West to Texas and then to Montana and to California where I now live. One of them, John Witherspoon, a minister, signed the declaration of independence. Another, Jackson Rusk was a defender of the Alamo in Texas.

Have many of you have tried to trace out your family backgrounds?