Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Strike Fighters 2: Israel RELEASE

Check out the main game folder. Looks like some kind of stock extrator here, but I can't run it.

aaaaargh. 3 1/2 more months til i have internet reliable enough to d/l 616MB. or 3 weeks if i can actually get my wife to d/l and send it. as has been said you all suck!
lol.gif

That's a pure sadist on my tail. He had 4 IRs on pylons, but instead chose to set wings to 16° and chase me with 23mm.

Arabic way to tell me I completely forgot how to fly deltas. :this:

img00444.JPG

Downloading now!

So convenient on my one day off for the next week :biggrin:

WOW!. That is nice pic. can't wait to fly f-15 and 16. Can anyone post pics of the f-16 pit? Anything new for AAA defenses or SAMS?

SA-8 now comes in 2 kinds. Early with 4 death rays and late with 6 improved death rays.

Also, I think, the game now remembers HUD setting. I don't have to press Alt+D twice every time on mission start anymore.

F-16

img00424.JPG

img00449.JPG

Well looks like after I'm done helping with a project, I'm sticking with SF2I... Even though now I'm beginning the move and installed it already.. just have to move the terrains..

Edited by EricJ

Downloading now!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh................................................:drinks:

Downloading. :good:

Flew a couple of missions...wow, I've never had so many fighters in the air in a random mission before! I had air activity on random, but there must have been 16 migs easy. I flew as an F-16 and died in a most embarrassing way...tailing a 23, trying to get a guns kill...and swatted from the sky by a wingman's Python 3!!! :mad:

Then flew in the Nesher and had that same massive number of 21s to deal with. Got 2 of them, plus bombed the target, plus took out several parked 21s with the extra bombs!

I think there's a new MiG-21...the FL. It's also Fishbed-D, but it's new.

BTW, SF2I brings the number of stock planes + variants (not all flyable without modding, of course) to 131.

just flew but noticed the mouse kinda lags. similat to il-2 issue. Wonder what causes it.

aaaaargh. 3 1/2 more months til i have internet reliable enough to d/l 616MB. or 3 weeks if i can actually get my wife to d/l and send it. as has been said you all suck!
lol.gif

lol yeah... I managed to get it downloaded though late at night, took like three or four hours to get that done on an MWR computer, better off asking the wifey... :good:

I've had a major re-organisation of my gaming PC tonight so I've only flown a few missions (IDF Mirages in the original Desert terrain) but it's working very nice and this merged install feature with the expanded planeset is so cool.

I've noticed some late-model Sidewinder sub-variants but is the flyable Hunter F.6 new or was it in SF2E?

Ew, anyone do a merged install and now all the terrains are not showing trees etc?

I think the F.6 was in SF2E... I think

Terrain files heavily upgraded from the log, so it looks like the 3rd party terrains are going to need ini updates. Needless to say this just shot the release of NF4+ down until the new stuff is figured out.

Yup, MigBuster time for you to work again.... Anatolia Terrain just doesn't work at all :yikes:

Has anybody seen the tracer glow or any new effects? I don't see any changes but UseAdvancedShaders is defaulted to 1, only a Vista/7 thing?

Terrain files heavily upgraded from the log, so it looks like the 3rd party terrains are going to need ini updates. Needless to say this just shot the release of NF4+ down until the new stuff is figured out.

just tried the 4 seasoned terrain for woe2

no joy :suicide2:

i think most of any existing terrains have to be reworked