Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

how is Column 5 doing?

i was wondering if anyone had heard from him lately. i remember hearing he was having some r/l issues awhile back and got to wonderin how he was doin.

Hello! I definitely appreciate the concern. That r/l issue remains at an unsatisfactory impasse, I regret to say. Not sure when I will be back permanently, but it is inevitible that I will--the new F-14 sim will guarantee that. :)

• Like 1

Hi Don long time no see. great to see you back for a visit :grin:

Hi Don long time no see. great to see you back for a visit :grin:

Good to see you too, Henrik! :salute:

• Like 1

Nice to see ya 'the Don'.

Come back whenever...we'll be hangin around...

FC

• Like 1

Yhea Man, It's cool of You to let Us know You're alright. Give Us a Yell from time to time......

331KillerBee

• Like 1

Column5,

It is damn good to see you again, I have truly missed our old 'tavern' place which is your C5 forum. Oh boy these were a great old day and I have wondered where the heck you are. I hope that everything works out well for you in your real life man.

:drinks:

Chaoic out...

• Like 1

Good to see you back C5, hope everything goes out fine

I had long time no hear from you, Don, but i'm glad that at least you showed, hope you get back for good soon.

regards.

HEY C5! Glad you're ok. Get that R/L business taken care of ok? Don''t be a stranger though.

Falcon

Glad to hear from ya bud! :drinks:

• Like 1

Hope you are still flying though!

OH meester beegs pants colonblow fiver SHOW up 2 taken beeg bow THEN LEAVE FOREVA.....

• Like 1

And straight back to the gutter courtesy of Dave... :rofl:

Good luck with the R/L issue C5...

OH meester beegs pants colonblow fiver SHOW up 2 taken beeg bow THEN LEAVE FOREVA.....

LET ME TELL YUO MR BIG PANTS USAFMTLDN THAT WHEN TK F14 SEXPLANE SIM COME TO MY HARDS DRIVE I WILL BE BACK AND SHOW YUO WHAT TOP UNITED STATS NAVEL AVIATOR LOOTENANT PETE MITCHALL CAN DO AGAINST MIGS28 NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN THAT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Like 1

LET ME TELL YUO MR BIG PANTS USAFMTLDN THAT WHEN TK F14 SEXPLANE SIM COME TO MY HARDS DRIVE I WILL BE BACK AND SHOW YUO WHAT TOP UNITED STATS NAVEL AVIATOR LOOTENANT PETE MITCHALL CAN DO AGAINST MIGS28 NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN THAT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!111

LOOTENANT PETE MITCHAR WAS FAMOUS BECAAUE F-14 SECPLANE MAKE HIM FAMOOSE....!!!!!!!111111

• Like 1

LOOTENANT PETE MITCHAR WAS FAMOUS BECAAUE F-14 SECPLANE MAKE HIM FAMOOSE....!!!!!!!111111

NOOO!!!!11 LUTENENTS MITCHAL WAS TEH BEST PIULOTS IN UNITD STATS NAVEL AVIATIONS XCEPT FOR ICE MAN WAS ICE COLD NO MISTAKES BUT LOOTENANT MITCHAL PUTS ON HIS BRIEFS IN READY ROOM AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHO IS TEH BIG SEX MAN!!!!!!!!!!111

• Like 1

This is going to be a real love affair :rofl:

Look who is back :seks:

now we just need to say some hundreds of threads asking for some well dear and , but missing people :frantic: