I'm talking about the AIM-9 skin itself. The Vipers look great also.

-Jeff

Teras SLAM-ER? Looking good

Waiting...

yep , AGM-84H SLAM-ER ... soon!

For some reason the Scooter has a place in my heart to fly...

post-5735-0-11833700-1309176133.jpg

post-5735-0-27839600-1309176148.jpg

Stary

On the F-16, does it have a lot of skins with it? Crusader and I did a mod of the Netz to a Blk 10 and never released it. However I did do a lot of skins for it. It might be the one I gave you.

Stary

On the F-16, does it have a lot of skins with it? Crusader and I did a mod of the Netz to a Blk 10 and never released it. However I did do a lot of skins for it. It might be the one I gave you.

Dave now I'm pretty sure I liberated it from "Modern Korea" mod-pack by Spectre-with-lots-of-numbers. It has these skins:

[TextureSet001]

Directory=NATOGrey1

Name=NATO Grey 1

Nation=Belgium

Specular=0.400000

Glossiness=0.400000

Reflection=0.000000

[TextureSet002]

Directory=16TFS

Name=388th TFW/16th TFS

Nation=USAF

Specular=0.400000

Glossiness=0.400000

Reflection=0.000000

Squadron=16TFS

[TextureSet003]

Directory=34TFS

Name=388th TFW/34th TFS

Nation=USAF

Specular=0.400000

Glossiness=0.400000

Reflection=0.000000

Squadron=34TFS

[TextureSet004]

Directory=421TFS

Name=388th TFW/421st TFS

Nation=USAF

Specular=0.400000

Glossiness=0.400000

Reflection=0.000000

Squadron=421TFS

[TextureSet005]

Directory=4TFS

Name=388th TFW/4th TFS

Nation=USAF

Specular=0.400000

Glossiness=0.400000

Reflection=0.000000

Squadron=4TFS

It's basically stock SF2I Netz model tweaked to serve as USAF/Nato

Might it be you did released it but the dementia and such...?:dntknw:

edit: kidding about the last part :wink:

Edited by Stary

Nope thats not the one. Thats a Migbuster special I think.

And that I agree with you there's just something right about it... maybe its the lack of all the tech etc... and you have to do it all yourself... but it sure is a beaut... here's to Scooters :drinks:

And that I agree with you there's just something right about it... maybe its the lack of all the tech etc... and you have to do it all yourself... but it sure is a beaut... here's to Scooters :drinks:

Fair enough :drinks:

Expect to see some DACT reports with it in the future... :smile:

at Stary (and maybe Dave too) the version of the Viper Stary showed the Textures for is

http://combatace.com/files/file/11764-f-16a-block-10-usaf-nato/

decent for the Hill AFB based F-16s but the tail numbers for the Nato birds come out with IDFAF tail nums. for the A models i like the stock with Sundowners skins and some ini tweaking to make it a Falcon instead of a Netz. course with the DLC store up i have asked TK again for a F-16A Falcon, full range of NATO nations of course!

DA

Crusader and I did a complete conversion of it and I did at least 2 dozen skins for it. Nellis, A bunch of ANG units that flew the A. The package is huge (thats what she said lol) I can send it to you. However its still based on the Gen 1 F-16A as I havent converted it to 2nd Gen yet. It does use the 2 gen pit though. Looks awesome.

at Stary (and maybe Dave too) the version of the Viper Stary showed the Textures for is

http://combatace.com/files/file/11764-f-16a-block-10-usaf-nato/

decent for the Hill AFB based F-16s but the tail numbers for the Nato birds come out with IDFAF tail nums. for the A models i like the stock with Sundowners skins and some ini tweaking to make it a Falcon instead of a Netz. course with the DLC store up i have asked TK again for a F-16A Falcon, full range of NATO nations of course!

Yeah thats not my High Res set because I can see loads of mistakes on that skin :grin:

Heres the US ones - the NATO ones (all have specific decals and numbering) are about in the SF2 download section also......

http://combatace.com/files/file/10778-pack-4-hi-res-f-16a-usaf/

I'm not going to bother making a complete F-16A aircraft tweak with these because the ini files are out of date at the next patch.

Edited by MigBuster

RAFF-4E04.jpg

Phantom FGR.3 - No.1417 Flight, RAF Belize, 1975

En route for a reco mission over libya :grin:

post-8768-0-97650900-1309203042.jpg

• Like 3

Ohhh can't wait... Looking nice JAT!

...meanwhile, somewhere over Great Britain

soon :cool:

Phantom FGR.3 - No.1417 Flight, RAF Belize, 1975

Nice! :clapping:

Same here, the new A-4G models means I can finally replace the A-4E model in my RNZAF A-4K mod to give it sidewinder rails on the outer wing pylons and working spoilers :) Here is a project Kahu upgraded 75 Squadron A-4K above New Zealand's Southern Alps in the late 1980's

post-59028-0-88894800-1309214728.jpg

Edited by dtmdragon

...meanwhile, somewhere over Great Britain

soon :cool:

What terrain is that? Looks amazing!

Same here, the new A-4G models means I can finally replace the A-4E model in my RNZAF A-4K mod to give it sidewinder rails on the outer wing pylons and working spoilers :) Here is a project Kahu upgraded 75 Squadron A-4K above New Zealand's Southern Alps in the late 1980's

dragon; how did you manage to extract the INIs for the A-4G? TK said last wkd that he'd have to update the extractor tool to read the DLCs. Just checked the TW site and there's no update for it yet

Edited by Piecemeal

Looking very nice... :good:

dragon; how did you manage to extract the INIs for the A-4G? TK said last wkd that he'd have to update the extractor tool to read the DLCs. Just checked the TW site and there's no update for it yet

Open the extractor program, browse to the ‘Third Wire >Strike Fighters 2 > DLC’ folder, then change the drop down menu next to the ‘Filename’ box from ‘Third Wire Catalog Files (*.cat)’ to ‘All files (*.*)’ The DCLData002.DLCfile will now show up and you just select it and click open.

Nice one! Thanks Dragon. :good:

That's what happens when a guy like me gets too used to using a tool in a certain way.