Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

Patch December 2010-C is out!

Okay I deleted the posts concerning the backwards compatibility issue. Fact is that this is not the point of the topic and therefore should be moved elsewhere and I meant it, though maybe I should have been more strong in my opinion. Fact it was devolving into a more personal rather than constructive fight. So Go Somewhere Else and debate all you want but I'm not having it here.

Hahahaha nice....

Okay I deleted the posts concerning the backwards compatibility issue. Fact is that this is not the point of the topic and therefore should be moved elsewhere and I meant it, though maybe I should have been more strong in my opinion. Fact it was devolving into a more personal rather than constructive fight. So Go Somewhere Else and debate all you want but I'm not having it here.

I am trying as much to avoid it, but it's obvious that for some people I am like the red capote of a matador to an angry bull.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Which was why I removed it and don't want to see the issue on the topic again.

may i ask, have someone maybe discovered some sort of quick fix or workaround for the taking off from AB thingy untill TW is ready with the upcoming patch?

it was posted by FC but the "fix" is to save the mission when creating a single mission. Exit the game (Or one person mentioned ALT + TAB), open the .msn file via notepad, scroll down to Adjuststartposition and change it from TRUE to FALSE.

may i ask, have someone maybe discovered some sort of quick fix or workaround for the taking off from AB thingy untill TW is ready with the upcoming patch?

Roll back to Patch B. I like my take-off's!

Yes in the beginning of this thread there is a fix. It only works on missions you make and save though.

The patch is being tested now. Not sure when the release date is, other than 'two weeks'.

Dan, does this patch fix static weather in campaigns?

I suppose the question of whether the patch just addresses the obvious air start bug or covers a lot more will be answered when we get it!

Yup, as I posted a few pages back in this thread, the air start stuff has been fixed. The weather should change more often in the campaigns. It will be explained in the patch readme. I just thought I would let folks know that the patch is being tested. Sorry I can't give any more info.

If no one else will say it, I will

Thank You Dan

wrench

kevin stein

In two weeks I will :smile: but the news is good to hear! :good:

Thanks for sharing Dan! Now I can't wait till 2 weeks are over :grin:

Roll back to Patch B. I like my take-off's!

after reading in here never installed patch C. limited my prop activity to Spits and helos and can still runway start for now. as for the wingmen at landing, well they never behave right anyhow!:rofl:

thank you though DanW for the update.

Guest 97texan

Thank you, DanW. I'm not very irritated by the air start at the moment. The Lightning is still tremendously fun to fly.

Hope the Tomcat sim is coming along nicely.

has anyone else seen this, and/or mentioned this. Issue with LGBs and Maverick views on the 'scope

(now, I have to wait on releasing the the ICE. btw, it dosn't seem to effect the weapons ability to kill the target) All Phantoms seem to have it, Vipers not so much

wrench

kevin stein

The display is among the things Dec 2010 C did not break

* A-7 and F-4's EO/Maverick view not displaying correctly is fixed.

I'm running the B patch, as I still need to take-off from runways!!

That's ok, Ravenclaw has informed me I have too many stencils on the ICE, so have to redo the skin again!! :rofl:

wrench

kevin stein