Sign in to follow this  

Do we have a flyable Su-25 available for Sf2? Will fit nicely on Desert Storm.

didn't have any problems getting one working for Op Darius (it's in the aircraft zip in that 'virtual nato' thread) ... other than the straightening out the loadouts that were f***ed up beyond belief. Lots of other little 'tweeks', too

didn't have any problems getting one working for Op Darius (it's in the aircraft zip in that 'virtual nato' thread) ... other than the straightening out the loadouts that were f***ed up beyond belief. Lots of other little 'tweeks', too

Can you share it please?

go to the Virtual NATO thread, as I mentioned above, and download the aircraft zip. The Fencer in there has also been given 'the treatment' of fixing a bunch of stuff.

http://combatace.com/topic/68337-ok-lets-start-a-virtual-nato/page__view__findpost__p__535273

i'm not uploading single aircraft

Rgr, wondering if anyone have a template for this one?

Rgr, wondering if anyone have a template for this one?

Pretty poor, but better then nothing... :grin:

Templates.7z

Thanks!! Will try a Parani version on this one!

76.IAP-Blackbird is reworking Florians old SU-25....

76.IAP-Blackbird is reworking Florians old SU-25....

I started working on the template, but don't have the plane right now as the download for NATO campaign is currently unavailable. What about the Su25 rework? Should I wait until is finished or will not affect the skin/template?

Hi, I would suggest to wait, cause the plane is a nearly complete rebuild, remapped and reworked ;)

the ordinary 2 weeks

Lovelly!! Could you post some screenshots please?

the ordinary 2 weeks

I hope this will be a bit faster ready. My brushes are waiting for the SU-25s

since ages!!!! :grin:

I will wait then. Or maybe he can even create a Parani skin for it :) Sure it will be better than anything I can create.

why not just make use of the pre-existing Desert camo skin??? How hard can that be be simply redecal for Paran?

Not even a 30 second job....

why not just make use of the pre-existing Desert camo skin??? How hard can that be be simply redecal for Paran?

Not even a 30 second job....

I still not dowanloaded the skin as the plane was not available until now. And the template I have came only in russian colours. When I try the Darius Su-25 maybe I can convert into a Parani plane :)

it's called SovietCamoflague, for some odd reason. Should be renamed to Desert. Also, the 'SovietGreen' in NF4 is actually gray!

Hi, I would suggest to wait, cause the plane is a nearly complete rebuild, remapped and reworked ;)

the ordinary 2 weeks

picture where are the pictures :hyper::needpics:

Gentlemen!

Who can help me? In yuotube I saw Russian fighters MiG-29, Su-27, Su-30 and this Su-25. I purchased all series of Strike Fighters 2 (Vietnam, Europe, Israel, North Atlantic and Epxansions 1 & 2) but Russian fighters are not available there! I updayed the gam up to version of July 2012 bit nothing is there! How to get these Russian Fighters and install them into the game? Please help

mig29 flanker etc are in downloads section as they arent stock aircraft.

the ordinary 2 weeks

Is there a new pit?

Well, at any rate, a new external model+skins would be very appreciated at this point.