Stary

SF2: North Atlantic product page up!

Stary you ok? I hope the game is out before you implode. ;)

(checks pulse) Damn, still alive

you know, weekend free time just started in this part of globe, free time implies various recreational activities, including playing computer games, including flight simulator titles... make up the rest

I can´t really see TK releasing on a Saturday or Sunday so I suppose we are off the hook until monday...

It's not even 10am on the east coast yet. Tk is in Texas and probably isn't even awake yet, so don't write off a release yet. Wait until 5pm cst before that.

It's not even 10am on the east coast yet. Tk is in Texas and probably isn't even awake yet, so don't write off a release yet. Wait until 5pm cst before that.

He's released stuff before, after 11 PM eastern time.... :grin:

Well there goes the weekend... as he wont release now but leave it until Monday so those of us who have a busy week next week aka me will have to wait until the weekend...

Just for that, I may post the video of how you crashed twice in Microsoft Flight with the Steerman ;-)

Not going to touch that one Jul's...

I see you have cast Resistance to trolling+3

unless he's changed a stuff 'under the hood', no.

As us Brits would say..'Keep calm an carry on', while maintaining a cool, calm exterior. Underneath..... I can't wait. Carrier ops is just my favourite. Shame we sold our Harriers, and the gov. can't decide which F-35 to buy...but I digress.

.... and I'ld swear that THIS should be the right day.

Unluckly I was wrong.

As us Brits would say..'Keep calm an carry on', while maintaining a cool, calm exterior. Underneath..... I can't wait. Carrier ops is just my favourite. Shame we sold our Harriers, and the gov. can't decide which F-35 to buy...but I digress.

To be honest ditch getting the F-35C and just put catapults in and go Hornets E/F/G and Hawkeyes... be cheaper and more effective in the long run...

Pyro dont get me going about the british goverment bunch of NUMB NUTS could not organize a bunk-up in a brothel .No TSR2 no carriers no planes to go on carriers and talk about bloody taxes :heat: Rant over....

Pyro dont get me going about the british goverment bunch of NUMB NUTS could not organize a bunk-up in a brothel .No TSR2 no carriers no planes to go on carriers and talk about bloody taxes :heat: Rant over....

Couldn't agree more. Esp. about the carriers

Thats what it's about :rofl:

either your showing your age again or are suggesting we do the time warp til release. just not sure which. :lol:

I'd go with "Doing the Time Warp" .... again

I truly hope that TK will release it before I get my hands on ME3...

ME3 is so close now...

...having a release day is not a great relief actually, cause you know how long you have to wait still..

...esp not when EU Release date is three days after US Release.