Stary

SF2: North Atlantic product page up!

Strange, in A-7 pit pic ship is locked on hud but TV display seems to be unlocked...

Looks Like the TV is showing what the Missile see's which is still on the Pylon?

(looks at the clock, makes a coffe)

drinks that coffe, hits F5 F5 F5

Edited by Stary

Well it's not even 8:00 AM in Texas so I don't expect it now...

Patience... if nothing else we all may learn patience on this one... came into work and opened up 3 pages email combatace thirdwire... and thats been practically it for the day...

He's going to be too tired to play or mod the game at this rate... :blink:

Listening to the radio online here. Peggy Lee's "Fever" has just played. Quite appropriate given our sense of anticipation here :heat:

so are we listening for white christmas to play constantly when it comes out or just Dave yelling OMG!OMG!OMG! ?

btw can get to the entry from link here but no joy when navigating within the TW site.

Edited by daddyairplanes

Hell I think I could here Both Dave and Stary scream out OMG!!! from here in Vienna...

Maybe tomorrow (Friday)?

Anyway, hopefully all the ground war stuff is functional on the new terrain system, and naval on the old. It'd be great to retrofit the new water effect and naval battles onto the old maps. Without the tile system, we who have time on our hands and no budget restrictions can probably make real masterpieces.

And if you don't like the turkey pit, sub in the MF pit.

Fuuuuuuuuuuu...SF2NA level of teasing makes any stripper look like a nun

Quite honestly I fail to see the point of this product page "two weeks" in advance but ok...

TK is reading this thread and laughing.... he is messing with you its pretty clear. Just kick back and enjoy the mirage factory tomcat over one of our many excellent modded terrains and have some fun :drinks:. North Atlantic will be out when it's out... and the longer he works on it the better it will be.

i seem to have hit F5 so much my ISP has blocked me from going to SimHQ.com...

anyone else having issues with SimHQ?

do you reaaaalllllllllllllllllly want go there?? :rofl: (not me personally, but some other might)

TK is reading this thread and laughing.... he is messing with you its pretty clear.

Sure, however new screenshots would be enough, product page - that's creating a hype.

Although due to:

"Hey that left underside below corner screw is clearly type G14895 Ultra made in Jon's screw factory east of Detroit from 1968 to 1969 right next to Pizza Hut on the corner but as we all know Tomcats used G14897 Mega type of screws that was made in Jon and Jack screw factory after the merging which moved the factory right down the street to the left of Dougs sandwiches so the pit is totally inaccurate and unusable"

...TK might be still doing some fixes...

Edited by Brain32

i seem to have hit F5 so much my ISP has blocked me from going to SimHQ.com...

anyone else having issues with SimHQ?

Who cares? I don't. :lol:

There's too many headless chickens running round here. Granted; the other night when I spotted this thread my heart skipped a beat, but I understand that TK will release it when it's ready. It's better to release something that won't require correction patches later. Patience folks - paaaatttiiiieeeennce :cool:

At this rate could get to the point of what are we waiting for again ??? :blink:

It's better to release something that won't require correction patches later.

Name one product in the last 10 years that didn't require patches :grin:

+1

There's going to be patches regardless, just release the damn thing already and let's get flying! :grin: