crl848

The worst thing about turning 40...

The ads when I log on to Combatace are for Mature Dating UK :(

The ads when I log on to Combatace are for Mature Dating UK :(

Pah - I get them - and I'm not 40 - and cant they airbrush some of those photos - yuck

My ads are, pretty conveniently, for a wider band internet ...

happy birthday old chap..

try changing your birthday to 1985, maybe you'll get the site for the 20+ year old :P

Less than a year away for me, and the wife has only 5 months or so (she's a few months older), and neither of us are looking forward to that.

Turning 30 was a nothing more or less (although the wife discarded some of her outfits I quite liked because they were no longer "appropriate" :sad: ).

Funny stuff right there especially since the ads are mostly generated from your personal browser history and recent searches. :rofl:

Looooooooooooooooool so whiteknight....lesbian dating you say? :biggrin:

Although sometimes ads can generate silly stuff, I got offered a new Honda on quite a few occasions although I never searched, asked or got interested in one...

wait to till ya hit 50....

Mine's all in German so I have no clue... though one I did work out was for muscle cars which surprised me slightly as I don't even look at car sites as I am an avid biker... As to the age thing well I passed that one last year and now I have hit 41 and due to go get surgery on my left knee in a couple of months and I have been told already its going to be painful !!! Anyhew next year is magic year 42 I might figure it out what I am supposed to be doing then because for the past 41 I havn't had a clue... and anyway you are as old as you feel or as I was once told the woman you feel... :biggrin:

Damn I hate knee injuries, I had my first one this summer, actually a wear and tear injury - jumpers knee

Yeah f***ing knees. I did a ligament a couple of years ago and the old 'cap still doesn't sit right. Physio exercises every day, still can't run but can ski so it's not all bad.

All I will say is I have lost a chunk of Cartilage from the thigh bone side and they are going to drill holes into my bone to let stem cells flow out and hopefully create something similar to my cartilage and while they are in there they are going to work on the muscles and ligaments and have a general clean up... and then I have to spend 6 weeks without putting any weight on the knee at all (Thats going to be interesting!!!) and thankfully my office are happy for me to take 6 weeks off as well...

Wow now I kinda feel like a pu*** to even mention my jumpers knee lol

Well I did get the injury 15 years ago with a bad day with a parachute... low altitude rocks bad wind and a partial chute failure with a 40kg pack (which I ditched) not sure if the landings was as painful as whats coming up though bad news was that was my 99th jump never made it to 100 but thats what I spent my 20's doing silly things in the name of my country...

Edited by Slartibartfast