MAKO69

Middle East problem fix

Trouble is if you did that, the environmentalists would complain about all of the polution.:biggrin:

Israel still there? LOL

and they forgot about north Africa haha

Would be very unhealthy in Isreal then. Very high radioactivity and it would become very cold and dark.

Not really good idea.

Would be very unhealthy in Isreal then. Very high radioactivity and it would become very cold and dark.

Not really good idea.

aliens_by_radpig94-d5eo67r.png

Paging Lex Luthor, time to buy some future beachfront property in Western India and SW Kazakhstan...

"Goodbye old Middle East. Hello, NEW Middle East...MY Middle East!"

You guys take sh!t to serious. Whos to say it wasn't an asteroid/comet.

Edited by MAKO69

You guys take sh!t to serious. Whos to say it wasn't an asteroid/comet.

aliens_by_radpig94-d5eo67r.png

• Like 1

I saw this, don't worry.

Just seems to work for both posts Lol_face_mini.png

Edited by RogerSmith

Mako, I'm good with that! Where did you get that poster? I want one bad.

Mako, I'm good with that! Where did you get that poster? I want one bad.

Jug I was just surfing the web. I don't know if it's a real poster or just an online motivational poster.

That doesn't solve anything. Now we will all be fighting for that island in the middle, claiming that our holy person of choice was born there.

That doesn't solve anything. Now we will all be fighting for that island in the middle, claiming that our holy person of choice was born there.

I don't think you get it

What is needed is a tool of mass brainwashing. We need to make everyone on the planet BELIEVE...that there is nothing to believe in. Then the excuses to fight will be more apparent, logical, and dealt with. Oh, they want more land. Oh, they want the resources there. Oh, they're sick of the economic strangulation. No more "I have faith that I'm supposed to hate you and try and kill you...no, I have no actual rationale except that according to my beliefs, some of the things you have done are unforgivable even though to anyone else they're really nothing". The main reason is if people are arguing over land, resources, or actions, there can usually be some accommodation made that doesn't require killing in the name of their god.

When your "faith" tells you other people need to suffer, that's when there's a problem, either with you or your "faith."

I don't think that island would be habitable for about oh I'd say 30,000+ years give or take a few thousand.

Probably not far off - this is the human race we are talkin about

:biggrin:

Not if we also nuke that island with a a 100 nukes, thereby ensuring that none of the three religions would finally have no land to bitch about. :censored:

I'm with you on this Jedi, never understood how killing for 'faith' was logically appropriate. Not quite sure how Jews, Christians, and Muslims, who all worship the God of Abraham in different ways, call each other heretic/infidel/unbeliever and seem to end up butchering each other at regular intervals. Still cannot understand how torture, in any form, is against US law, but assasination, also against US law, is OK. I suppose I will depart this earth with those questions and many others unanswered.

After all, if as many seem to believe that only those who practice the "correct" faith will be rewarded after this life (or in this one as well), how is it necessary to hasten the departure of the "incorrect" ones to oblivion? That means not only are they wrong, but you're depriving them the chance of realizing their "mistake" and converting later. In short, it's passing judgement on them (as of an arbitrary time of my choosing, you're not on the correct path, so you should die) when IIRC most religions claim that right belongs to only one, and that one is NOT a man?

Of course, when religious leaders try to brainwash their followers into believing their god "wants you to kill the infidels" and they believe it...

...but then again, there's the ISI in Pakistan who would arc up (more so than they are already). Then you'd still have the giant fundie bible belt in the US. And now that Kazakhstan now has beaches, we'd have some SERIOUS fashion faux pas come summer time. No... this is not the rosie picture of the future I imagined. Nosireebob.