I like better..the Movies....with Planes...And is very Helpfull...for the Moder's.....also...!

"A Bridge to Far 1977" is also one from my Favorites....cause i use to jump.....from a C-130 H,C-47,Noratlas (static practice only).Chinook more than 34 times....

Paratroopers 'Silver' Full Wings Pin Badge 

post-76407-0-80618000-1437587128.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, frikking tards are we...

Kelly's Hero's....

• Like 1

Red Flag was and is a great flick, with some of the best flying sequences ever filmed.  It's even more amazing when one takes into consideration that it was a made for TV-movie from 1980.

Most TV movies from that era were so bad, they'd make a hard-core Syfy channel addict cringe.

Edited by Fubar512
  • Like 1

Red Flag

First time I have seen this

That guy is a dick with a capital D!

Edited by ironroad

I like better..the Movies....with Planes...And is very Helpfull...for the Moder's.....also...!

"A Bridge to Far 1977" is also one from my Favorites....cause i use to jump.....from a C-130 H,C-47,Noratlas (static practice only).Chinook more than 34 times....

Paratroopers 'Silver' Full Wings Pin Badge 

acesfakia, if you were a military service member in your nation you should check out the thread linked below.

http://combatace.com/topic/78615-new-badges/page-1

• Like 1

Kelly's Hero's....

OH YES!!!  -  all those Shermans doing their thing and tackling the big old Tigers outside the bank !

• Like 2

The best of all commando movies! We ain't shavin in cold water!

Edited by dsawan

Just watched " Fury" ,a instant classic for tank enthusiast. Very accurate and immersive . Some of the best acting / effects of any WWII movie i've ever seen.

Not a full movie. Not even a war movie, although there is gun play.

But if you like movies ......

Can we have the next CA boys night out here?

OH YES!!!  -  all those Shermans doing their thing and tackling the big old Tigers outside the bank !

Kelly's Heroes,

I still liked the General when they were listening to them on the radio. Go team go! lol. It was like he listening to a football game.

One of my favorite lines.

"Maybe he's a republican." lol Hopefully the guy will say screw Hitler and take the money.

I still have that on VHS!!

....So....before...the End...of the World.......like someone says......for the April......I think this is a nice song ...with a Great Plane.....

- M2000 Reach for the sky -                                                                                                                             M2000Movie: Les chevaliers du ciel / Sky Fighters (2005)
Music: Firehouse - Reach for the Sky (1992)  

Edited by acesfakia