CombatACE
  • Announcements

• Erik

Site Upgrade   08/15/2017

Trying to log in? Your new username is your old display name (the name shown when posting). 

Emp_Palpatine    499

Regarding the Fishbed MF : It affects only strike mission. A2A seems ok.

Also, no issues whatsoever with the terrain (except a few bases with trees but I don't mind) in my install. Haven't seen the untextured thingy.

Menrva    229

Also, no issues whatsoever with the terrain (except a few bases with trees but I don't mind) in my install. Haven't seen the untextured thingy.

Really? I took great care in order to avoid trees in bases. If you can, post a list of the ones you've seen affected, I might have missed something.

+Eole    1,014

Isfahan Int'l Airport TFB 8

The only one I took off from for now

jeanba    754

Regarding the Fishbed MF : It affects only strike mission. A2A seems ok.

It is ok with me for mig21mf and strike missions.

Emp_Palpatine    499

That's perhaps because I used NF5 as a base and you used ODS...
Could you post your loadout file for the Fishbed?

Also, what's up with the F-14?

strahi    294

I have a problem, the first, "Balad Southeast Airport" named in campaign, not exist. Second, in "Iraqi Invasion" Iraqi forces have only reconnaissance missions. 

strahi    294

I have a problem, the first, "Balad Southeast Airport" named in campaign, not exist. Second, in "Iraqi Invasion" Iraqi forces have only reconnaissance missions. 

Also, Nation=Iraqi, as a mistake in some lines!

wasteboy    0

Really? I took great care in order to avoid trees in bases. If you can, post a list of the ones you've seen affected, I might have missed something.

I have the same issue with trees on Isfahan AB - Trees on the runway is a little disconcerting, especially on landing! But otherwise a great mod. Thanks.

Menrva    229

I have the same issue with trees on Isfahan AB - Trees on the runway is a little disconcerting, especially on landing! But otherwise a great mod. Thanks.

I released a standalone, updated terrain (which hopefully will receive another update later this month): http://combatace.com/files/file/16395-iraq-western-asia-1980-2003/

The campaign files must be edited so that the new terrain can be used.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 1