-
Posts
13,466 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
View File F/A-18B-D Photoshop Templates This is for the Hornet team F/A-18B-D aircraft. Contains basic lines and weathering that I had created for the aircraft for my skins. Submitter EricJ Submitted 09/08/2023 Category Skin Templates
-
Uploaded and waiting approval
-
-
Sure thing, give me some time to make it download ready due to file size.
-
Looking good so far...
-
The latest book out, Book 1 in the Tales of Baromir series: The Trials of Baromir In this fantasy story, Baromir goes on vacation for two weeks. He goes on adventures with a dwarf looking for a fight, a female mage, and a dragon who disguises himself as an elf. Books2Read: https://books2read.com/u/bzKRRL #Smashwords: https://bit.ly/3D0cP6s #Kindle: https://amzn.to/3Z0qDWU
-
Who knows how much it'll cost. I mean that's on TK, and not for me to worry about. I mean if he does a Kickstarter or something like that I'd contribute some money, but nobody knows.
- 69 replies
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IF SF3 is scheduled for mobile then I'm not getting it, as I don't play mobile games.
- 69 replies
-
- 4
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Two weeks
-
It could be that you don't have the planes available to shoot down. Do you have the Mission Editor available to you? If so then you can see what you're supposed to shoot down. I mean personally I would take the win and fly around and then shoot stuff down.
-
Sorry he's not on my friends list anymore.
-
Also you can find me on these socials: Check out my #links: #Amazon #Kindle: https://amzn.to/2Q4Kuaa #Smashwords: https://bit.ly/3bjkhfA Website: https://ericjohnsonauthor.com/ Books2Read: https://bit.ly/3q3zSKy LinkTree: https://linktr.ee/ericj562 #Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3hVMug5 #Instagram: https://bit.ly/46GM8kF YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3K9G36L Facebook: https://bit.ly/3VxB9nO Threads: https://bit.ly/45rBMo3 BookBub: https://bit.ly/3QVRhQC Mastodon: https://bit.ly/4849wJJ
-
As much as this idea is good, you have to remember that the team gets it's cut, and you gotta figure out how to distribute that money somehow because they deserve a cut of the money. For those who can do it all on their own (create and sell the product) then I can see how that works out, as I've seen with other aircraft sold for this game. But it's not a bad idea per se though, but like DCS it can get up there quick. I mean it's cool that the Strike Eagle is modeled in it, but I always don't have eighty bucks to throw around either.
- 69 replies
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Is he even alive? I can look though, maybe he's on my Facebook though I suspect he is.
-
City Night Light - Has anyone tried this before?
Flanker562 replied to orsin's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Okay, will do. -
Agreed, it would increase the popularity of it a lot even how small the missions are.
- 69 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
City Night Light - Has anyone tried this before?
Flanker562 replied to orsin's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
I mean the second shot (from the top) looks interesting but I don't see any lights in the rest of the shots. -
Agreed
- 69 replies
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
