Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. "Cheating" on my mission by installing a Pave Spike on my F-4. As far as I know (which isn't much admittedly) that the US Navy didn't carry the Pave Spike, but it's usable on my jet anyway, just so I can use LGBs without flying a Strike mission in-game.
  2. Flanker562

    RIP Snook

    Oh no, it sucks losing a cat or any animal...
  3. Soulfreak brought up that the original files were old, and a look at my external files showed that they are old. I broke up the templates for the E,F, and G aircraft because I mainly changed the E file because of the smaller canopy. I left the wings as generic, even though I separate them by aircraft type when I do skins. Anyway, they're updated with new textures, the details that I came up with, and other bits of goodness. The uploaded files are waiting for approval.
  4. Soulfreak brought up that the original files were old, and a look at my external files showed that they are old. I broke up the templates for the E,F, and G aircraft because I mainly changed the E file because of the smaller canopy. I left the wings as generic, even though I separate them by aircraft type when I do skins. Anyway, they're updated with new textures, the details that I came up with, and other bits of goodness.
  5. I'll see what I can do
  6. We all know what he's asking for, but it's just not possible with the current game code.
  7. Some targeting pods in real life have an AA feature so it's not unrealistic, just can't do it in SF2
  8. As far as I know no it can't be done.
  9. I tried to bomb a concentration of vehicles in an area I knew where they were at for practice. Seems like I need to go to The Range to do better.
  10. Maybe next week I can donate, but I will.
  11. Managed to trap the F-4B (67) after some guidance from Nightshade/PR. It's a bit different as last time I think I was just heavy and didn't drop full flaps (the Super Hornet/Growler spoils me with auto flaps), but this time I did. I came in fast as I don't have a speed indicator on the HUD so it makes it a bit hard to judge speed, but I made it without banging up the deck.
  12. I need to practice more with the F-4B, or any F-4 for that matter landing it on the deck.
  13. Hitting the SoCal Mach Loop
  14. I had watched this vid (nice one too) but didn't find out anything more than I knew, though the cockpit was interesting to learn about. But nothing to add to the mod I have already (except for the antenna between the wing and tailplane).
  15. Should all be in the cat files. Just use Mue's CAT extractor and you can get all that stuff easy. Note that I don't know which specific cat, just extract all and you'll find it, etc.
  16. FastCargo said he got his working I think, I can PM you his Facebook if you're interested, as he may be able to help.
  17. Low level in Kamchatka. After this shot I ran into SAMs (ships were part of the terrain) afterwards.
  18. Why not the R? What kind of modder are you if you don't do the R?
  19. Here's my Newsletter signup: Check out my Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/8fccb3805236/eric-johnson
  20. Here's the trailer for The Trials of Baromir: https://www.canva.com/design/DAFtiOxa-x0/g8nGA1Et9glrC_SNhixoPA/watch?utm_content=DAFtiOxa-x0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..