For just being you.

Thank You!

- Add your reply below to show your support -

• Like 2

Thank You!

:D

btw, the big boss should be more active here xD

Edited by Silverbolt

CA has been a great site to be a part of, going all the way back to the time when it was BioHaz. The explosive growth in the last year and half is incredible, and it has definitely become the best simming (and probably the best gaming) community on the Internet. Thanks MK2 for the huge investment you made! We have all benefited greatly. Thanks for having the faith in the Strike Fighters community to put so much money and time into furthering it.

While we are passing out accolades, thanks also to Erik, Fates and Dave for their leadership.

As the creator and former owner of Biohaz, I have to say thanks to MK2, Erik, Fates and everyone else involved for making this site what it is today. If it was not for MK2 and others stepping up to the plate and pushing things forward this site would not even exist today. I'm proud of what all of you have accomplished with the site, and everyone owes these guys a huge debt of gratitude and a huge THANK YOU for all the time, money and energy that has made the site what is is today.

• Like 1

Thanks MK2. I've been here since it was Biohaz.

Thanks bro!!! This is probably the BEST site for the 3rd Wire Sims. Thanks for keeping it open for everyone. We're all here because of you; have a long tall cold one on me!

Wrench

kevin stein

I interacted with MK2 when I used to go on SIMHQ.

I miss his open mind and creativity.

Would be great if he could join the community again, with the new enahcements in 3rdwire sims, he could do loads

Thank's for all your job mate!!

Yes, thank you you. Combat Ace has become a noticeable resource in our hobby.

i also would like to thank all the moders and all who are respnsable for making this site what it is today!!!

Many thanks. I get quite a lot from this board, and never knew how it was sustained -- until now.

sinbad

Big thanks to MK2 for everything he has given :salute:

Many thanks MK2 for your dedication and the money you have put into this concern every month - people who come on here really dont know how lucky they are - thanks to you.

:worship:

:bowdown2:

Thankyou for going beyond what anyone could reasonably ask MK2

Thankyou for going beyond what anyone could reasonably ask MK2

MK2, thank you for everything you have tossed in the pot to make CA what it is today. God bless and keep you.

Thank you MK2 for making combat ace what it is... The premire flight simulation site bar none. :clapping:

Thanks!! You can't imagine how much we appreciate it!! Thanks again man!! :good::good::good: