Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Zoo Carnage

A boy of 7 years broke into a zoo in Australia, killed several animals to feed a crocodile during a troubled series of killings captured by security cameras of the zoo.

The attack happened during the day, around 8 am on Wednesday, local time.

For 35 minutes, the boy brutally killed at least 13 animals in the center of the city's Australian reptiles from Alice Springs. In one case, he hit a lizard several times with a stone until the animal did not resist anymore.

In addition, the boy still fed a crocodile with several live animals that played in the reptile cage of 3 meters, called Terry.

The images of the internal circuit television from the center showed the boy smiling while watching the crocodile attack in a blue tongue lizard.

Despite having been brought to the police, the boy can not be arrested because it is under age. But the director of the center, Rex Neindorf either prosecute the parents of the boy, who, he says, should be controlling the child at that time.

"I'm sorry for the boy's age, the damage he has done and for anyone wanting to take responsibility," said Neindorf the local press. "If I were in my time of a child, he would take a good kick in the butt," said the director disagree.

Neindorf said that ten reptiles, a turtle, four-speaking blue lizards, two-BARBUDA dragons, two hell-spinal iguana and a 20-year and 1.8 meters were played for Terry, the crocodile of 200 pounds.

In addition, three more lizards were found dead in their nurseries.

"It will be difficult to replace them. Many were rare and mature," deplores the director.

The boy was questioned by police, but remained silent. The police said that they did not have the slightest idea of what may have motivated the attack.

BBC Brasil

Feed him to the croc. Animal cruelty is one of the worst offenses because animals (even dangerous ones) are essentially defenseless against humans.

Feed him to the croc.

Send him to wild parts of Comodo island... if there are any parts untainted by tourism yet. Douglas Adams wrote many of those lizards just lie around waiting to be fed. :shok:

Talk about showing warning signs at an early age.

Skin the little rat.Thank god India hasnt outmoded corporal punishment!

Or throw him into a Juvenile Home and let him meet the big boys...who like little boys!

Or better still...bury him in a nest of Driver Ants!

Edited by Stick

this reminds me a chapter of "flight of the intruder". just, the boy wasn't punished the same way.

i think the boy is somehow psycopatic, or he doesn't ever realizes what he did.

and we say animals are beasts.

Whoa, like wtf?

thats all I gotta say, or I'll get myself banned.

:angry2:

LoL,

Badass kid

image001.jpg

how would Supernanny act with this kid?

Edited by Silverbolt

how would Supernanny act with this kid?

Horrible story, remind me of this kid.

92abcf18-55f3-4d15-ad3e-a23d0e391917_Damien_Thorn_in_The_Omen.jpg

Oh, and Silver, so you got Supernanny too in Brasil?! :biggrin:

Edited by Emp_Palpatine

Horrible story, remind me of this kid.

Oh, and Silver, so you got Supernanny too in Brasil?! :biggrin:

Yeah, it's a pretty effective tool!

She's first weapon is Nationality, She's Argentinean, the worse Brazilian child nightmare haha :good:

Kid's got some issues that we don't know about. He'll probably become a loose cannon if not taught.

Edited by kct

Skin the little rat.Thank god India hasnt outmoded corporal punishment!

Or throw him into a Juvenile Home and let him meet the big boys...who like little boys!

Or better still...bury him in a nest of Driver Ants!

TOO MORDBID,BUT FUN!!!! :good:

I say let us go wolf creek on his ass! Torturing animals is so many kinds of wrong but they get away with a slap on the hand and/or a fine. My 2 cents, send them to a "PMITA" prison. Sadly, there are reports of this happening at least once a year here. The parents are no better.

The little bastige's older brother had once been caught throwing rocks at the animals in the same zoo, 5 years before. Obviously, the parents of these two fine young gentlemen are permissive pea-brains with no back-bone or sense of responsibility. I say feed both the little louts, and their parents, to the crocs....and do so quickly, while there's still time.

After all, its been proven that young, outstanding citizens like these two, have a predilection towards becoming serial killers later in life.

More info: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle4874657.ece

This is abnormal behavior. I don't want to make excuses for the boy, 'cause I am even sickened by the act. However, if his older brother is also the same way, it might be more than just parenting that's the cause of the problem. It is very likely that there is some kind of chemical imbalance with the two boys where they lack empathy, and that it could very well be genetic or from an external source (in which case is something that the parents can easily control). This does not excuse of what they have done, however, it means that they need treatment now! If not, then just like Fubar said, they can and will most likely grow up to be serial killers. In this case, the concern is very grave due to how aggressive their behavior his. If not treated, they will be a very serious threat and danger to society. If the parents have seen the signs before and did nothing, then they should be held accountable for negligence. When I was a 5, when ever I would finish making a painting of something, I would then immediately paint the whole thing over with black. This was obviously unusual, and presented some kind of a concern to the teachers at my preschool. They addressed the issues to my folks and my parents took a responsible course of action and setup an appoint for me to see a psycologist. Apparently, the results from the psychologist was that I was lacking in a social development with my peers (other 5 year olds) because of strong ethnic and cultrual difference that made it difficult for them to befriend me. Because of that, I began to feel a very deep sense of loneliness and was expressing my depression through paintings and covering them up with black paint. My folks then immediately began arranging to spend time with another family that they were and are still today very good friends with, who also had kids around my age. I became very good friends with their kids (who are now my best friends) and was able to get pass the issues that I was having. The point of me revealing that part of my life is that parents can be able to act in time to prevent a noticeable behavior from becoming an issue that they no longer are able to contain. The parents of these two kids should have been able to see these signs a lot earlier but ignored them and should be the ones really responsible here. Guranteed, if my parents didn't act appropriately, who knows what kind of a person I might be today.

Guranteed, if my parents didn't act appropriately, who knows what kind of a person I might be today.

COMIC RELIEF TIME!

yeah, and pay no attention to his signature......

sorry, I had to take the shot...

COMIC RELIEF TIME!

yeah, and pay no attention to his signature......

sorry, I had to take the shot...

:rofl:

Edited by serverandenforcer

This story is sickening.... and while there is a small chance These kids will grow out of this mentality, the risk to others is to severe to let them continue living in the home

that generated them. These little freaks need some oldschool behavior reform. This kid was only 7 years old? He broke into a zoo at 7 years old... and then went on a killing spree? Wow, what kind of parents raised these little bastards?

This story is sickening.... and while there is a small chance These kids will grow out of this mentality, the risk to others is to severe to let them continue living in the home

that generated them. These little freaks need some oldschool behavior reform. This kid was only 7 years old? He broke into a zoo at 7 years old... and then went on a killing spree? Wow, what kind of parents raised these little bastards?

Lighten up a little. This kid will make a great Marine............