I'm amazed how good the superbug looks in hi-viz colors. Makes me wish the Navy would see that too and stop with the TPS nonsense.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not the grey scheme really works. About... four, five days ago I had an A-10 overwatching us on patrol. At one point it was visible, at another completely invisible. He wasn't flying that high so while it's weird, the TPS scheme (least the Air Force, never worked with a Navy jet yet) DOES work at altitude, which it was designed for.

Believe it or not the grey scheme really works. About... four, five days ago I had an A-10 overwatching us on patrol. At one point it was visible, at another completely invisible. He wasn't flying that high so while it's weird, the TPS scheme (least the Air Force, never worked with a Navy jet yet) DOES work at altitude, which it was designed for.

Oh the low vis grey works....but its not pretty. :rofl:

I miss the old days of colorful planes. Gave them personality.

Amen to that!

I just love the "blue navy" days, just to cite those.

Multi-amen. I mean, Jolly rogers in full color vs nowadays dull grey?

On another note. ERICJ posts do always leave me .. amazed. He is in a war zone, and yet he comes back at his barrack, or tent,, I don't know you tell us, SIR, and he posts, and mods, just like those of us that are on their couches, with wife's dinner ready, the dog on the carpet. and not only that, he gives us the superhornet mods.

Man, you have nerves of steel, I do salute you.

I can sort of relate to a minimum extent, ..in Georgia, when I ve been there for firefighting during this summer war, it was so weird to be on MSN and internet and go and fly on a schedule in a war zone. and I wasn't even a warrior, just merely a firefighter.

People like EricJ are defintely an example for all of us

Colourful Sabres, almost home.

Guest a10boar

Libya's Nightmare A-10A 390th Wild Boars,in new fictional experimental camo.Trying my hand at skinning,the decent skinning tutorials really helps a bunch.Have a long way to go.Hope you like.

...Tophatter One iz lookin KLEEEEN in this piece!

6yoz02.jpg

Oh shi-

Actually wasn't the mig, but the flak.

Edited by i fight by 1

ok, cause this isn´t a screenshot-threat:

Hammergeiler Einfang X Ray!!!!!

*BAM BAM BAM*

C-135B Stratolifter, gear up....circa 1963

C-135B_jpg.jpgx

Pappy

Edited by pappychksix

Chaser Duty.....

331KillerBee :wink:

I used to see those little black jets all the time around Beale and the occasional U-2.

Multi-amen. I mean, Jolly rogers in full color vs nowadays dull grey?

On another note. ERICJ posts do always leave me .. amazed. He is in a war zone, and yet he comes back at his barrack, or tent,, I don't know you tell us, SIR, and he posts, and mods, just like those of us that are on their couches, with wife's dinner ready, the dog on the carpet. and not only that, he gives us the superhornet mods.

Man, you have nerves of steel, I do salute you.

I can sort of relate to a minimum extent, ..in Georgia, when I ve been there for firefighting during this summer war, it was so weird to be on MSN and internet and go and fly on a schedule in a war zone. and I wasn't even a warrior, just merely a firefighter.

People like EricJ are defintely an example for all of us

Well... not the best example... but I'm doing allright. I'm not in the Korengal so I'm a little better off than some. Nor do I complain because there are Soldiers suffering and realistically I don't get that right to complain, but thanks!

And Dave, I do agree though, the color schemes do give it personality, sometimes is preferable to the drab TPS.. but I still like it :smile:

post-5735-1239346712_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1239346785_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1239346814_thumb.jpg

K, this shouldn't be. I was tinkering with a Mig-23MLD to get an approximation of the unbuilt Mig-23-98-2 and in the process of a live fire exercise, took down 6 F-22s (from R-77Ms) with the loss of only 1 friendly (I got three personally. Woot! :tongue:). I hadn't been expecting any F-22s at all. I figured being able to hold their own against F-15s/F-16s would suffice for the moment. The kills:

img00070-1.jpg

Number 1

img00071.jpg

img00072.jpg

Number 2

img00073.jpg

Number 3

The weird part of this is a pair of Canadian CF-188s tore me a new one next round using weapons from 1993 (AIM-7Ms, AIM-9Ls). Heh, Go figure... :dntknw::good:

K, this shouldn't be.

I've found that the Soviet weapons are in most cases way over modeled...I mean to a ridiculous extreme. I'm having to review them individually for NF4 to ensure correct balance.

I've found that the Soviet weapons are in most cases way over modeled...I mean to a ridiculous extreme. I'm having to review them individually for NF4 to ensure correct balance.

Too many Hands in the Cookie jar..........

I rarely post "action" pics but I really enjoyed this one

Nice one.

badone.jpg

...what exactly does `wave off´ mean .... :biggrin:

Guest a10boar

Vietnam '66 CAS

...what exactly does `wave off´ mean .... :biggrin:

Means you screwed that one away. Enjoy your 2.0.

FINISHED THE REGULAR SQUADRON SKIN.

UPLOADING SOON.

Awesome Sid!

ToS...that pit is AWESOME!