where did that model come from??

I built it, after many many many long hours of research and pouring through original North American blueprints.

I'm drooling

Wolf257 used NA sources also and got the form spot on - just as you have done!!

Excellent work - wait until Wolf and Pappy see this!!

Can wait to see the mapping and sling some paint on it!

That is nice.....

The title scared me, as BLT posted something in another thread about a pony.

I was anticipating a 4 legged, not low winged, one.

Looks like a beaut!

:good:

zmatt: based on what information? Your data in lacking....they work fine at the 06 level.

Prop FMs are NOT broken (example: First Eagles). The existing ones (all 250+) just need fine tuning in the post-patch world. TK's got a Mustang coming for WoI in the very near future....we'll hopefully get what parameters we need from that.

klavs: looks SUPER dude!!! Me wants!!

Spectre: that was MY thought too....Sparko is always complaining he wanted a pony.

Wrench

kevin stein

AWESOME!

Could you make 109 family too? To have a worthy adversary :rofl:

Just kidding, looks great :wink:

The number of rivets on that skin is wrong. Why can't people build accurate models? :wink:

Edited by Julhelm

The number of rivets on that skin is wrong. Why can't people build accurate models? :wink:

:lol:

The tail is .00033455 microns too low, it sucks. :lol:

Its a good modell only needs some eels on the wings and you will get a Tiger Panzer killing 50cal eel guns!

But since he didn't already put them on there (didn't Klavs81 do more research about the eel version?) it sucks anyways. :lol:

Honestly, I'm really not that much interested in some WWII aircraft, a small selection maybe, but I'd be willing to download this just to have something nice, and trying not using eel seeking electronics and stuff, it's beautiful :good:

Oh, yes, very sweet! You are talking to the original Mustang junkie here.....

Pasko did the Yak-9 a long time ago...it should be at his site or C5 maybe. Or even here??? I'll have to look...

EDIT:

Yes, we DO have it here...

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...mp;showfile=697

don't know if it' got Kesselbruts's propYak pit or not. I guess I can always be re-uploaded

Wrench

kevin stein

zmatt: based on what information? Your data in lacking....they work fine at the 06 level.

Prop FMs are NOT broken (example: First Eagles). The existing ones (all 250+) just need fine tuning in the post-patch world. TK's got a Mustang coming for WoI in the very near future....we'll hopefully get what parameters we need from that.

klavs: looks SUPER dude!!! Me wants!!

Spectre: that was MY thought too....Sparko is always complaining he wanted a pony.

Wrench

kevin stein

I was referring to the 08 patch. props do some odd things in 08. I can't wait for the WoI P-51. That should answer a lot of questions. Pre 08 patch WoE doesn't work quite right for me so I don't have the luxury of not updating. My guess is it has something to do with the fact I am running 64 bit Vista.

My guess is it has something to do with the fact I am running 64 bit Vista.

I am running 64 bit Vista on my laptop and that 06 patch you talk about works fine for me.

well who knows. But every time when I would end a mission the game would CTD. I checked the key mapping to make sure I wasn't killing the game but that was all in order. oct 08 patch fixed it, whatever it may be.

well who knows. But every time when I would end a mission the game would CTD. I checked the key mapping to make sure I wasn't killing the game but that was all in order. oct 08 patch fixed it, whatever it may be.

There is a fix for that problem in the Knowledge Base. Its a well known issue with the earlier patches and Vista.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=34221

The Knowledge Base is your friend. :haha:

So it's F-51 for Korea?