Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

The Works In Progress Thread

would kill to see some more previews pics of the m2000 of the MF shown some month/years? before

img1l.jpg

Over a "Fist of th fleet" skin of VF-86 "Sidewinders". In fact, just a few adds.

Do you people know, to whom i must ask for permission to "publish" this work???? Their web looks not to be working

See ya!!!

PD: Excuse me for my terrible english.

Thanks EricJ, I had to change my browser because my IE didn't show their web complet. Now I have full acces.

I will contact them when this skin is finish

Thanks again.

Thanks EricJ, I had to change my browser because my IE didn't show their web complet. Now I have full acces.

I will contact them when this skin is finish

Thanks again.

It's a repaint, just give credit in the readme, no permission required for repaints.

But the thing is that almost the entire paint is theirs. I just add some "decals" (not the game decals, but decals over the paint) and repaint the vert tail and some other details, but the rest of the paint is the original one.

I just don't want to upset nobody.drinks.gifdrinks.gif

MirageVFDiving.jpg

Time permitting...

Mig-21UM wip

post-1981-12557231414522.jpg

post-1981-12557232146507.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

Guest Eject

Same here:

Guys guys; do you believe in Premonation?? I was just thinking of posting a brief mesej here, to propose to you Advanced Modders to think seriously of creating a campaign re: Wings Over AMBALAT. See, the map above showing KALIMANTAN or Borneo, is not so far from the AMBALAT Block that is claimed both by Indonesia and MALAYSIA. U know Malaysia is the member of the (Brits) Common Wealth, so, tho it claim as a Muslim nation, the history dictates that deep in the nation leaders' hearts is the Brits ex boss. Not many people even here in this land of crooks Indonesia, know that CHINA is eyeing the AMBALAT Block Oil and Gas abundant resources! China will provide Indonesia with the latest Yacont the so-called Carriers (USN!) Killers! among other advance SAMs. So, sort of barter deals.

Further, when I was at the Junior- and Hi-School I was a good painter (for a complete brief account of this, pls go to yesterday's post by someone in the States re What are you other hobby something like that),until I practiced KARATE, and ruined my right hand due chiefly to TAMESHWARI or breaking apaprt solid objects like bricks, stones etc. Browsing these posts re modding made me feel like a Kinder Garten pupils. If only I was endowed with your great talenta creating mods like these, and had the resources (not yet), I could be a great modder to I believe. C u later guys:salute:

I simply wanted to see this nice plane to fly

and I dont care it wont have any use in game :-)

post-255-12558140986293.jpg

Monty

'Revisited' British Aerospace Sea Harrier FRS.1 for Kesselbrut's outstanding Falklands mod: new skins and decals (3 squadrons), revised flight model...

shar001d.jpg

shar002.jpg

shar003.jpg

shar004.jpg

... custom pilot & extra features in the works :)

pilotseaharrier001.jpg

Remodeling the Vautour N

newVautour.jpg

• Like 1

Monty, L-410??? :blink:

Yes, probably in two versions (cargo and recon)

Monty

Yes, probably in two versions (cargo and recon)

Monty

:good:

cool, GAF had them in service too...

Looking good! :good: Has the mapping been changed?

'Revisited' British Aerospace Sea Harrier FRS.1 for Kesselbrut's outstanding Falklands mod: new skins and decals (3 squadrons), revised flight model...

... custom pilot & extra features in the works :)

Very nice work ChrisBV :good: