Sign in to follow this  
Rambler 1-1

Caption this

taken from a living room in Chiliwack, B.C, Canada, a couple hours from where I live.

post-28461-1233301129_thumb.jpg

so far I've got "Lazerpuma Want In" and "I seez you".

Canadian's don't do cat flaps

As the puma makes his way to the unguarded back entrance, he spots his arch-nemesis: the wooden foldy-chair. The plot thickens...

While the ball's rolling; who can caption this shot I took at work some years ago

post-29988-1233323706_thumb.jpg

I used to work night shift security at reception in a call centre about four years ago. I was outside at one stage getting some fresh air and eating a packet of potato crisps (potato chips in the US) and this young fellow thought he was in with a chance of receiving some, so in all his youthful wisdom decided to follow me back in to reception, little knowing that the door behind him had a security lock :blink:

We had a digital camera in a drawer at the security desk for taking photos on staff IDs so I wasted no time in getting it out and taking a few snapshots. He was quite playful actually and wasn't the least bit aggressive.

I must say it was a great experience to encounter this beautiful animal.

taken from a living room in Chiliwack, B.C, Canada, a couple hours from where I live.

post-28461-1233301129_thumb.jpg

so far I've got "Lazerpuma Want In" and "I seez you".

Third Echelon's new experimental program to provide field agents with highly trained animal assistants to compliment their weapons kit.

Screw the kitty,I'm bugging out over the laser chair! Glad thats not around here I'd try to pet the cute little guy.

Here kitty kitty kitty.........

While the ball's rolling; who can caption this shot I took at work some years ago

Fox_6.jpg

The quick red fox jumped over the lazy dogs back?

No?

"Dark Chair...we meet again for the first time for the last time."