Sign in to follow this  
HotNess

Im back for good..run away !

Thats it you lot..im here and im back for good now as got normal working body and mind and a working tinternet, so what av i missed and who changed the way this place looks without asking me...coz im gonna kick ur arse coz you could have put some nice deep purple n fire engine red colour and sparkley stuff instead of blue n grey...x

Crikey! :yikes:

coz im gonna kick ur arse coz you could have put some nice deep purple n fire engine red colour and sparkley stuff instead of blue n grey

What skin are you using :blink:

Awwww chucks!

There goes the neighbourhood!!!!cool.gif

Anyway, happy to have you back, hope all's going well. And eh.... that colour thing..... no way sis!blink.gif

Things will be more colourfull anyway now that you're back.....

Hou doe,

Derk drinks.gif

Yes, the colorful metaphors skin is on Erik's list of to-do's. :wink:

Thats it you lot..im here and im back for good now as got normal working body and mind and a working tinternet,

What type of bod did you have before the accident then? :air_kiss:

so what av i missed and who changed the way this place looks without asking me...coz im gonna kick ur arse coz you could have put some nice deep purple n fire engine red colour and sparkley stuff instead of blue n grey...x

hmmm good to see the personality is still intact :yess:

You can change the skin of the site now scroll to the bottom and select the one you want - not sure there are any pink girlie ones for you thou :lol:

The site has some useful public info now also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4

Edited by MigBuster

Welcome back! Glad to hear of your recovery. :clapping:

ITS MY BIRTHDAY...now all love me and tell me what presants you got me otherwise i may get angry...and you dont want a girl of my age with pms angry on her birthday at you...DO YOU !!!!!!!!!

i love you all...well some off you,some others are just a pain in my very gorgeous bottom.

xx v xx

How old are you now? :bomb:

:oops:

Happy Birthday!!!

BTW, the new forum has a few girl-smileys :girl_haha: Or smiley girls. They're scary

Oh MOODY..your a strange strange little boy arnt you, thank you for the private messages offer a shag and i belive a fuukkk etc,it really made my day..nothing more sexy than a sad little scrote who is more used to masterbating over sneeky pictures ov his mummy that he,s taken on his phone offering me birthday sex...im so lucky,and i though today was going to be a bad day,but i thank you...and all the combatace community thank you..were so honourd that you joined us,it must have been hard to make the switch from you regular site of www.ima-pathetic little-twat.com.. :lol: i dont appreciate your private messages an what you said..so dont get me angry young man !!!

darling...we have alot of fun on here,and theres some lovely people..who i would choose over you anytime..infact,birthday gang bang at mine..everyone invited..except moody..lol...(and maybe not you either miggy babes..lol)

Keep ya joystick in your own pants moody hun x

AS FOR YOU MR GR VIPER.....never ask a lady her age..(and if you say i aint exactly a lady you know what will happen to you :ouch: .. :laugh: ....shhhhh dont say but im older enough to know better,but young enough to ignore common sence and not grow up xx

xx v xx

Edited by racindriver1
  • Like 1

ITS MY BIRTHDAY...now all love me and tell me what presants you got me otherwise i may get angry...and you dont want a girl of my age with pms angry on her birthday at you...DO YOU !!!!!!!!!

i love you all...well some off you,some others are just a pain in my very gorgeous bottom.

xx v xx

Twenty nine forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's a lot better than bluntly asking a lady about her age...)

Hou doe,

Derk drinks.gif

ahh you like danger though mr grviper..lol..im more than proud to say im in my early 30,s,but come n..have you seen me..i can give any younger a run for there money..anbd if they are better than me,i simply make them "go away" for awhile .lol.

oh btw all you guys...mooby,changed his name to pfalz..and heres what he thinks of all you guys.lol

and i quote from him "are all blowhards and tossers. Ya gonna type? an ahhh roger or nein will suffice.

smoke some poles? <ghey "

and he`s 22 and in the navy..doesnt that make you feel safe that he, guarding ya all..pmsl xx

personally i think some of your are quite nice..but dont ever mention i was nice to u guys x

xx v xx

oh btw all you guys...mooby,changed his name to pfalz..and heres what he thinks of all you guys.lol

and i quote from him "are all blowhards and tossers. Ya gonna type? an ahhh roger or nein will suffice.

smoke some poles? <ghey "

and he`s 22 and in the navy..doesnt that make you feel safe that he, guarding ya all..pmsl xx

Congratulations are in order - to type a sentence with so many errors and mistakes must have taken some time. :ok:

And he claims to be in the Navy? - Please tell me its not the Royal Navy and English is his second language.

As for not inviting me to your sordid adulterous affairs young/old lady - well obviously I'm hurt AND devastated at such a thing - I'm sure I will survive - think Im washing my hair anyway that night - sorry :bye:

Another reason to remember September 6!!!! Congrats babe!

It already has a special meaning to me, as it was my first day

in the Royal Netherlands Army (September 6, 1993), AND it was the day (September 6, 1994)

that I finally ended my tour of duty with UNPROFOR in war torn Bosnia.

It was celebrated with oodles of alcohol and naughty adventures on the

Bol beach on the island Brac near Split in Croatia. A day later, I was

back in good old Holland. I am adjusting eversince.....

Muesli

Edited by Muesli

But it's no fun! And very dangerous if the subject thinks she's younger...

Anyway

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dSijFJO4djE

Those were a VERY enjoyable 9min 51 seconds........ (before being executedblink.gif ), but I do stick to 29, toy boy or not......

Hou doe,

Derk grin.gif

He's probably really 12 or 13, and lives in the Midwest. As all his posts originate from the same IP (and it's from that same area, in the Midwest), one can only conclude that he is not in the Navy, nor an other branch of the armed forces, for that matter.

How did I miss this thread!!!???? (hangs head in shame)

Happy Birthday!!

wrench

kevin stein