RAFTOMCATF201-1.jpg

Grumman Tomcat F.2 - No.43 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Operation Granby, 1991

RAFTOMCATF204-1.jpg

RAFTOMCATF205-1.jpg

Grumman Tomcat F.2 - No.111 Squadron, Royal Air Force, 1988

Heading home

post-5735-019553500 1287244833.jpg

Nice RAF Tomcat,spinners. can you imagine if uk had that in the Falklands conflict? I wonder which version the A or D they would have received.

Well, an FAA "A" model Turkey has been available for, what? 5 years now? Look in the SF1 downloads section - has 2 skins (for the original TMF F-14A)

And now that C5 has released to templates, it should be rather simple matter to update it, huh?

wrench

kevin stein

Curse you, Judy Garland!!!

wrench

kevin stein

RAFTOMCATF208.jpg

Grumman Tomcat F.2 - No.111 Squadron, Royal Air Force, 1989

• Like 1

Strafing run against a floating buzz-saw:

img00044.JPG

The tracer effects are from Stary's WW1 effects pack.

Whenever I see the Starfighter with it's undercarriage down I'm reminded of 'The Viking Pair' display team (I'm sure it was Marinefleiger - I've actually got a signed photo somewhere) consisting of just two Zippers. About two-thirds into their routine Zipper 1 flys off into the next county whilst Zipper 2 comes in to land with everything slow, down and out. When Zipper 2 is about 10m from touchdown Zipper 1 comes below him at about Mach 0.99999 and frightens the living 5hit out of everyone - car alarms go mental, children start crying and grown men jump out of their skin and walk gingerley with soiled trousers...

Whenever I see the Starfighter with it's undercarriage down I'm reminded of 'The Viking Pair' display team (I'm sure it was Marinefleiger - I've actually got a signed photo somewhere) consisting of just two Zippers. About two-thirds into their routine Zipper 1 flys off into the next county whilst Zipper 2 comes in to land with everything slow, down and out. When Zipper 2 is about 10m from touchdown Zipper 1 comes below him at about Mach 0.99999 and frightens the living 5hit out of everyone - car alarms go mental, children start crying and grown men jump out of their skin and walk gingerley with soiled trousers...

This LINKhas some info about "The Vikings" in german, but also some video, including the display you described! :good:

Great link Florian. My picture is actually signed by Axel Ostermann and Siggi ?????? possibly Schmidt. That was at RAF Brawdy in 84 or 85.

AI landing in close formation, is that a formation.ini trick? :blink:

AI landing in close formation, is that a formation.ini trick? :blink:

A bit of slight of hand, but good enough for the purpose.

Expect a release soon...

FC

COANA-1J03.jpg

Douglas A-1J Skyraider - 2nd Escuadrilla Aeronaval de Caza y Ataque, Comando de la Aviación Naval, ARA Independencia, 1959

the good old day´s , i was a big fan of this display theam with the most sexy jetfighter ever :good:

Edited by ravenclaw_007

out for some serious cow-tipping!!!

wrench

kevin stein

Are the Hueys Yappish? And you get them working on SF2?

Are the Hueys Yappish? And you get them working on SF2?

Check out the download section!!! :blink:

It actually goes supersonic with ordinance!

(This is a SFP1 plane ported into SF2)

GET SOME!

AHHH!!!! Freakin guns jammed!

DAMN YOU ADEN!

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the battlefield...

Edited by exhausted