Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pfunk

Black Sea v2.0

I know what's going to happen but I will say that CombatAce does not determine SimHQ policy, nor does SimHQ dictate CombatAce policy. Pfunk is free to make his own decisions (whether we like it or not) and that's final. If you want the terrain, go through the effort to get it, but again, the admins nor moderators here decide what Pfunk does.

Understood Eric :salute:

My remarks were just intended as a request to Pfunk.......with a small undertone of annoyance :grin:

100 posts would take years.......there's just not that much going on over there :lol:

True, even after years of being on that site I've got a whopping 250+ posts, so nothing against the site, but agreed, sometimes it's not as lively as here.

As one who has made over 30,000 posts there in the last decade I can't necessarily agree unless you're referring to the SF forum alone. :wink:

That is a different matter entirely that doesn't bear repeating.

That is ridiculous! :this:

Hey Pfunk.....we have all been looking forward to your upcoming release of WOEMAC. Everybody knows that this is the place to come and get mods for SF, and everybody knows that this is the place for true fans of SF.....don't get me wrong, there are things at SimHQ that I enjoy visiting for, but .....100 posts!!!

Please release it here......where all good mods for the game belong.

Cheers

Romflyer

Pretty weird if you ask me... Pfunk came here to glean technical advice from our members, and he got a lot of help. Oh well from what Ive seen I like the original black sea terrain better anyways... that bizarre crop circle tile just ruins the terrain in my opinion .

Pretty weird if you ask me... Pfunk came here to glean technical advice from our members, and he got a lot of help. Oh well from what Ive seen I like the original black sea terrain better anyways... that bizarre crop circle tile just ruins the terrain in my opinion .

The crop circle you see is common in that area as they are irrigation circles for crops. So the map is correct in that.

The crop circle you see is common in that area as they are irrigation circles for crops. So the map is correct in that.

Guess so... just Google'd it looks pretty much like the real thing. Learn something new every day.

i could actaully USE the crop irrigation circles on the Persian Gulf map, too. Lots of them around there too

Well seeing how you helped Pfunk work out his kinks maybe will be kind enough to share with you......

SILENCE! One Hundred Posts and One Hundred Posts Only!............................. Wonder if I could just post the word poop 100 times? Petty tribalism, the true nature of the human race. Sometimes makes me wish I was a racoon.

SimHQ and you have to have over 100 posts to download it.

:shok: ...

but pfunk in the first post above, said: " We intend for delivery to take place in Summer 2011, it will be free of charge and available here at CombatACE."...

Sometimes makes me wish I was a racoon.

But then you might get hit crossing the street and that would make me sad. :blink:

:shok: ...

but pfunk in the first post above, said: " We intend for delivery to take place in Summer 2011, it will be free of charge and available here at CombatACE."...

Well, his mod, he can do what he wants with it. In the end its no big deal.

I guess the delay from last summer to now changed his mind.

I still cannot understand why is there such a rivality between two sites?!

Personaility conflicts and mod philosophy. But who cares, their site....this is ours. We run things differently.

• Like 1

Personaility conflicts and mod philosophy. But who cares, their site....this is ours. We run things differently.

Used SimHq once... didn't like it more fun is to be had here and this place is where I can get the mods I would like for my 2 favourite sims SF1&2 Series and OFF...

Thanks for having me around... :drinks:

Used SimHq once... didn't like it more fun is to be had here and this place is where I can get the mods I would like for my 2 favourite sims SF1&2 Series and OFF...

Thanks for having me around... :drinks:

+1 :good:

My first site was also simhq... changed in 2005.. damn all those years :drinks:

I enjoyed it

The good thing about having used SimHq before is that I've more than 100 posts and so can partake in this Black Sea business if I choose.

Back when I was younger I tried SimHQ..........but I didnt inhale................. :blink:

:rofl::lol:

...To be honest...

I haven't been over there in earnest in about 6 years... :dntknw:

I think I even still remember my password, that's the funny part :haha:

It's too bad WOEMAC can't be enjoyed by all...

SidDogg

Wondering, exist any place I can get this terrain? SimHq links are broken as terrain is not longer offered.

NO, it was only up at simhq.

Maybe someone can upload his copy? Or that would be "ileegal"??

Yes, it would.