Sign in to follow this  

Should be interesting - wonder if Belgium had many pit changes from the Nesher

will see... right now I'm low on cash, but why not...

(Blame the girl, that fancy lingerie costs. But gives more fun :tongue: )

Looks like "the most new" of DLC aircraft... :good:

heck, this dlc and future ones would blow any ho away for the weekend!

I hope we come closer to a Mirage IIIS.... :cool:

I was just looking at that thread, and the talk about "premium DLC" has me thinking.

Maybe for people that don't want to buy a full expansion or game, he could put the planes out separately as DLC? For example, if you didn't want to buy Expansion 1 but still wanted the P-51, here it is for $12. Do it months after the expansion release, when you figure everyone who wanted it has it already, so as not to cannibalize sales of the expansion, plus you offer it as an incentive...buy the expansion now, get the plane now, or wait for the DLC much later at a lower price.

I think the terrains should stay tied to a full release, though, because obviously (given the fact that he's only got 4) they are the most resource-costly to do.

I think the terrains should stay tied to a full release, though, because obviously (given the fact that he's only got 4) they are the most resource-costly to do.

and labor intensive, I'm here to tell ya. If done properly

When I get paid, guess what I'm getting...:grin:

All these DLC's are "Mods" of stock aircraft already available here at CA. Another Hunter coming.....Biotch please. How about a real MiG-17, or something useful. Rant complete.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

was talking about this with Fubar ... surprised we haven't see Argentine Scooters and Mirages....

was talking about this with Fubar ... surprised we haven't see Argentine Scooters and Mirages....

Both would take 3D reworking for the most interesting variants, those used during the Falklands War. The Skyhaws were A-4Bs and Cs with a rudimentary ECM suite, and the MirageIIIEA was a MirageIIIE with the HF antenna, it would mean work almost from scratch. The "Dagger" (Israeli Neshers) could be done. Out of that period, Mirage3CJ, A-4Ms and early scooters could be done, but i´m not sure on how much would it be fancy, not even to Argentine users, compared to those i previously mentioned.

I wish the issue with Lockheed was solved and the F-104 made it back. Wtf, LM should focus on the Raptor and the Lightning and stop being an ass with a fighter 60 years old being used in a videogame. I don´t know much about the trouble, nor who is really suing about that, but this is dumb from my point of view.

ya know im real curious about the Lockheed issue now give the 104G is in game as an AI. when the big corporations go after you they go whole hog with pay for it or cease and desist. hmm............. :blink:

mac: I take it you don't have SF2:I & SF2:E???? CJ (Shahak) and Neshers have been in game since the beginning. Even in 1stGen WoI

In SF2E we have not only the 104G, but 3 CF104s

they only lack cockpits, and that's covered by TKs download of the 1stGen G from his site (and my instructions on 'how to ...) in the SF2 KB. The Lockheed "issue" has been a non-issue for many years.

However I WOULD like a IIIE!!!

if its a non issue.......

can i haz teh Zipper?:pilotfly: hey much is avail 3d party, but stock means units means more involement in campaign!

mac: I take it you don't have SF2:I & SF2:E???? CJ (Shahak) and Neshers have been in game since the beginning. Even in 1stGen WoI

In SF2E we have not only the 104G, but 3 CF104s

they only lack cockpits, and that's covered by TKs download of the 1stGen G from his site (and my instructions on 'how to ...) in the SF2 KB. The Lockheed "issue" has been a non-issue for many years.

However I WOULD like a IIIE!!!

I got all the 2nd Gen, that´s why i mean that a DLC with the Nesher and the MirageIIICJ could be easily modded into Daggers and Post-Falkland MirageIIICJs. I know TK said that his work in DLCs wouldn´t include aircraft being just reskinned, but that´s the feeling i got when seeing some of the models, while i can´t speak out loud about it since i didn´t purchase any DLCs, since all those i´ve seen are derivated from stock aircraft.

About the 104, i know all these models are in, too, however, having got a cockpit for the 1st Gen, and given how popular the bird is, i didn´t understand why didn´t TW include it, if the cockpit needs any reworking, i bet it would be worth it. So when i heard about the supposed copyright issue with LM, i bought it, as i saw no other reason.

I agree with you on the Mirage IIIE, the only thing about it is... wich version exactly? All of them would be uber, but if that is limited, wich one? Avionics undernose package or not, HF antenna...i don´t know how hard or easy could it be, but there is allways some trouble.

The only thing that might stop me from buying this is that it's Mirage 5. Thud is a dart with bombs, but at least it's not a blind dart.

I wish the issue with Lockheed was solved and the F-104 made it back. Wtf, LM should focus on the Raptor and the Lightning and stop being an ass with a fighter 60 years old being used in a videogame. I don´t know much about the trouble, nor who is really suing about that, but this is dumb from my point of view.

The US courts ruled against those companies a few years ago. Because the products were paid for by the US Gov, they cannot charge royalties on toys, games, etc...

Do you have a link for me, cause il2 has some probs with NG and copyrights for some ships and birds which where used in the pacific fighters addon .. so this theater was never developed further cause of this copyright issue!

PacFi came out when, 2006? Lots of water passed under the bridge since then.