Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Bring It Iran

Yep, its a game of some sort. They are funded by, and owned by, the same bankers. But I'm sure some of the rear echelon trucker guys are going..."bring it usa." The guys who pay the price, maybe not.

My guess is Iran.gov is playing its script in the Forever War show, since "radical fundamentalist" Iran's central bank is a member of the BIS system, as is the US Federal Reserve central bank.

BIS central bank members' websites ~> http://www.bis.org/cbanks.htm

The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Czech em out. They use similar language. Pretty slick how they got this going world wide. :drinks:

So, how shall the scheduled fight begin, with a rallied opinion? A new version of the USS Maine sinking, or the USS Liberty Incident, or the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?... So many controversial occurences in one single century, so many new possibilities...

Hopefully as far away from me as possible :wink:

Iran will go down the way Egypt, Libia, and Syria is going now, their own people will turn the tide, but before that starts might few bombs gonna fall to serve as catalyst to the process.

All dictatorships will fall in the next comming years..

As bad as the situation gets, we need to take the time to see the Iranian perspective on this issue.

Seriously, the US is looking for an excuse to turn Iran into El-Salvador or Chile all over again.

I don't even think anyone here understand why the Iranians hate the west, especially the US that much that lead to this CF.

HAHAHAAHA. Who is this Ahmadinejad?

So, how shall the scheduled fight begin, with a rallied opinion? A new version of the USS Maine sinking, or the USS Liberty Incident, or the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?... So many controversial occurences in one single century, so many new possibilities...

My short term memory is faulty but I believe that was 2 different centuries and this is a new one again.

Your Sig Statement rocks.

V/R,CL

Please let Israel Ra'ams destroy all their f***ing nuke plants and the bases!!!

Once Iraq now Iran!

Or let their Baz's and Baraks give Iranians a freaking aerial combat lesson!

I'm afraid this can't happen, cause all the Arab nations will gang up on little Izzy in the Mizzy Eazzy foh shizzle, my nizzles.

I don't know how many times I've posted this Iran's Govt is bad news, no good will come from this. Innocent people will get hurt if this escalates. On a serious note the major cities of Iran are actually very western friendly and open to western Ideologys, however; it's the radical Gov't that is the problem. The poor country folk are truley hurt in this because of their lack of access to the media. Ahmadinejad visits a lot of these farming communities spewing radical B.S. on behalf of the supreme leader the puppet master of Iran the Ayatollah about the United States and the rest of the Western World. The people of Iran are a proud, just, and beautiful people, who are under a sandstone fist. I say this all the time and post it all the time. The sooner we realize we are more alike than different on this "MUD BALL" called Earth the sooner we can get along. I am prior service. I hate war, war sucks, it should be a last resort. The best career of a soldier is a career of training and never using his weapon system(s)on another people. I hope common sense/better judgement prevails and nothing actually happens.

Iran is a beautiful country, the Govt is so thick headed they could make hundreds of millons, maybe billons on the western world. Iran has some of the best ski resort locations on the planet, let alone the rest of outdoor sports. The site seeing must be great, this country was Persia for frack sake thats got to be worth a few hundgmill in sightseeing alone. Sorry for getting to winded.

Please let Israel Ra'ams destroy all their f***ing nuke plants and the bases!!!

Once Iraq now Iran!

Or let their Baz's and Baraks give Iranians a freaking aerial combat lesson!

f*** Israel's Baraks, our Barak will f*** all of Iran up!

• Like 1

I don't even think anyone here understand why the Iranians hate the west, especially the US that much that lead to this CF.

Mako's right. From what I've been hearing, the Iranian general public don't hate the US as much as the Theocracy there would have us believe. Remember, the images we see of the Iranian people foaming at the mouth about the 'evil US' is carefully vetted by the state media machine to make it seem like there's 100% nationalist fervour. I think it would be a big mistake to blur the line between the people and the theocratic dicks who oppress them. These aren't North Koreans with a personality cult. The Ayatollahs have had a bit of a crisis in trying to stem (and failing pretty consistently) the Iranian youth's taste for Western trends, clothing, technology, freedom of speech, etc. Give the Ayatollahs and the government a bloody nose (I'm talking the kind you get when you try to catch a brick with your face!), you'll start seeing popular resistance to theocratic rule as we did in the Arab Spring and that's half the fighting done for you there. You go all shock and awe in Iran and civilians die, it'll end horribly and you won't be facing just Iran in the ME. This goes especially for Israel. They have no friends in the region and if they act unilaterally, a lot of organisations (state sponsored and others) will want a piece of the revenge pie. It'll be bloody for years. And remember, it's further away than the site in Operation Opera, so the chance of success is lower.

Besides, if Iran is dumb (and it would be an act of EPIC STUPIDITY!!) enough to attack can of nuclear powered kick ass like a USN carrier in what the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea and the rest of the world recognises as a free transit zone for shipping, not only will they get their arses comprehensively handed to them by superior US firepower, they'll attract a flood of condemnation and sanctions and it'll probably deliver a free kick to the US to take out that damned nuclear reactor site...

Edited by ZmelliFahrdz

i f***ing hate iran

i f***ing hate iran

Gee I wonder why? :lol:

The issue is not that Iran would blatantly attack us. They're not that stupid. They know China and Russia oppose Western opposition to Iran just on principle, and those are the nations that can face off with the US, not them. Any action would be an attempt to play to them.

Either they would do it in a way that they could attempt to deny culpability ("it was not us, it was Zionist powers who attacked carrier to make us look guilty, but if US attacks us in retaliation we will kill all of them with no losses because we really rock and stuff"), or they would simply pretend they've been attacked by us (perhaps stage it somehow or even just plain out lie) and then THEY would have to retaliate, all the while claiming innocence.

It would never get to an Air to Air engagement...they'll get destroyed on the Ground

Usual s**t...the people in power go down in History...the Soldiers die on the battlefield...the Civilians are cast out into the wilderness...the Arms Manufacturers go rubbing their hands together, on the way to the Bank..

And the needle moves to the sound of the song, and we all go around like before.

Modern Man?

Sh*t it

I don´t like Gary Brecher "War Nerd" too much, but i agree with him in the fact that you yanks should have bombed the crap out of them when the hostage crisis. Probably not the best for the hostages, but like in jail, sometimes you have to look as the maddest MF around.

maybe their ultimate goal is (by just generating some diplomatic tension) rising oil price, counting on the stupidity and unstability of the traders and other banksters.

maybe

• Like 1

If something is going wrong at the Strait of Hormuz we will see it very fast at our petrol stations. I would like to see the faces of the guys who crying for war with Iran if the price for tanking their car becomes extremly high.

• Like 1

If something is going wrong at the Strait of Hormuz we will see it very fast at our petrol stations. I would like to see the faces of the guys who crying for war with Iran if the price for tanking their car becomes extremly high.

that's when the bombs start falling.

But I will differ with you on a key point here. I don't think anyone in the west, or here, is "crying for war with Iran". If you check the news broadcasts - it is the Iranians who are crying for war with us, and in fact have been waging a proxy war against us since 1979.

If they are not careful, they may get their wish.

Edited by Typhoid
  • Like 2

If they are not careful, they may get their wish.

Good point. If I may say so myself...

Speaking of foreign relations, POTUS might not be the way many people wish...

...but I think he's already proven by now that he ain't no punk. :ok:

SidDogg

• Like 1

Roger that Sid! POTUS got him a pretty impressive body count so far! The Iranians are stupid. They do have the capability to attempt to close the Straits of Hormuz. They have pulled this stuff before. If they try it again they will get skull F***ed. Nobody said bomb Iran. What I said was keep the worlds oil flowing. Remember the "Tanker War", OP Praying Mantis? The average Joe Iranian that is educated and lives in the urban centers is pro western and against the theocrats. The contrast is the millions of half ignorant rural types that check their wells everynight looking for the 13th Imam, these types are the ones that are in the ranks of the Pasdaran. Those are the ones that go into the cities during the protests and kill their secular minded urban siblings. I do not think we need to go to war with Iran but if we had a choice in 02-03 between Iran and Iraq, Iran was the only one that provided a viable threat to the USA. Saddam was horrible but as we "Mercuns" fail to realise he was not a sponsor of international terrorism like Iran was and is. The way to defeat the Ayatollahs is from the inside but we have fu**ed up the region so bad now that Iraq is now a Shia sattellite of the Ayatollahs. Do we not remember who we fought in Iraq during the surge? In 06-08 it was not the Baathists Sunnis, but it was the Shia militias led by Sadr and backed and trained and helped by the Qudz Force. I am no peace-nik, but I think war should be waged in an intelligent manner and an invasion of Iran would not be intelligent. But sinking their "bass-boat navy" would be fun!

• Like 2

Roger that Sid! POTUS got him a pretty impressive body count so far! The Iranians are stupid. They do have the capability to attempt to close the Straits of Hormuz. They have pulled this stuff before. If they try it again they will get skull F***ed. Nobody said bomb Iran. What I said was keep the worlds oil flowing. Remember the "Tanker War", OP Praying Mantis? The average Joe Iranian that is educated and lives in the urban centers is pro western and against the theocrats. The contrast is the millions of half ignorant rural types that check their wells everynight looking for the 13th Imam, these types are the ones that are in the ranks of the Pasdaran. Those are the ones that go into the cities during the protests and kill their secular minded urban siblings. I do not think we need to go to war with Iran but if we had a choice in 02-03 between Iran and Iraq, Iran was the only one that provided a viable threat to the USA. Saddam was horrible but as we "Mercuns" fail to realise he was not a sponsor of international terrorism like Iran was and is. The way to defeat the Ayatollahs is from the inside but we have fu**ed up the region so bad now that Iraq is now a Shia sattellite of the Ayatollahs. Do we not remember who we fought in Iraq during the surge? In 06-08 it was not the Baathists Sunnis, but it was the Shia militias led by Sadr and backed and trained and helped by the Qudz Force. I am no peace-nik, but I think war should be waged in an intelligent manner and an invasion of Iran would not be intelligent. But sinking their "bass-boat navy" would be fun!

See, now I think THAT perspective is quite well-rounded.

I didn't even realize it was like that with the country folk over there...

It's too bad they could be taken advantage of like that.

SidDogg

• Like 1

There is a LOT of oil that goes through the Straits. Not just Irans.

If Iran tries to block the Straits,the Saudi's and all the other oil producing nations in that area would loudly sound off about it.

I'm sure that these nations would ask for help from us or anyone else in the area to rectify the situation and open the Straits.

Those Iranian big-wigs have to shoot off their mouths to make themselves look good.

I don't think they realize the firepower in a Carrier Battle Group. The Carrier by itself is AWESOME. Then come the support ships(DDG's,CLG's,tankers and always a Nuke powered Attack Sub.

As for not having enough carriers,there are 11 Nimitz class supercarriers in operation today.

DO NOT ever underestimate Israel. The entire Arab world has done so several times and got their A$$es kicked every time.

My 2 cents!!

• Like 1

Gee I wonder why? :lol:

iran try to destroy iraq since the born of the life

and good guy Greg hates them too

BTW : don't believe what iranian officials says about their military armament , its all lies

yes they have fishing boats i assure you grin.gif

• Like 1