Sign in to follow this  
zachtan

F-16C Windhover Squadron (Ace Combat 6)

F-16C Windhover Squadron (Ace Combat 6)

59a8edc2cc715_F-16CWindhover.jpg.6d98273d3bcbe15a0bfbf0fd8c03ffa7.jpg

What is it?

A skin-pack featuring the Republic of Emmeria Air Force 8th Air Division, 15th Fighter Squadron "Windhover", from the game Ace Combat 6. For F-16CM Block 52.

"Windhover Squadron" is part of Emmeria's Eastern Region Air Defense stationed at Gracemeria Air Force Base. The callsigns of this squadron's pilots are each derived from different species of falcon.

Which addon(s) are required?

The razor-sharp F-16C Blk50/52 Series By the Viper Team (Link to File)

(You will also have to add a new nation Emmeria into nations.ini, instructions inside)

Credits

Skin and Decals : Zachtan1234
Template : Viper Team (Link to Template)

Check out my other work :

F-15C Galm Team (Ace Combat Zero)

F/A-18E Grun Team (Ace Combat Zero)

F-22A Gryphus Squadron (Ace Combat X)

F-5E Wardog Squadron (Ace Combat 5)

F-15E Sorcerer (Ace Combat Zero)

JAS 39 Gripen-C Indigo (Ace Combat Zero)

YF-23A Wizard (Ace Combat Zero)

F-14D Schnee (Ace Combat Zero)

F-22A Aggressors (Fictional)

F-4E Mobius (Ace Combat 4)

Eurofighter-GmbH EF-2000 "Typhoon" Rot Team (Ace Combat Zero)

img00004.thumb.JPG.5d4fd083c5dff540c68e2aed6147748b.JPG

img00005.thumb.JPG.d28d57d1d45bd6dc2322608984c7735b.JPG

img00006.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LaoHu
      I downloaded this mod for the F-5 and all of the skins for the aircraft are black, which means the textures aren't loading but I can't find out why it isn't loading. There is no exact installation instructions other than extract it into the mod folder which I did and there doesn't look like there are any issues with the file placement compared to the other aircraft files. Can anyone help me out?

P.S. the drop tanks have the textures working and the cockpit, loading screen, menu, etc all work. Everything but the skin. 

• By LaoHu
      Would it be possible to put a photograph in your cockpit? Often pilots are shown to have a photo of a loved one inside their cockpit attached to the dashboard to remind them of home, give them inspiration, etc. Would it be possible to stick one in a cockpit through some kind of texture edit or something? 
    • By Menrva

View File F-22A Raptor Skin Pack
      F-22A Raptor Skin Pack
      October 13th, 2021 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2 games
      This is an extra skin pack for the high quality F-22A Raptor aircraft add-on. Most skins are based on ideas and depictions from other videogames. Here below a list of the included ones:
      -YF-22 Paint Scheme (inspired by the real YF-22 prototype)
      -Sea Raptor Livery (inspired by the F-22N Sea Raptor concept)
      -Saudi Grey Camouflage (as depicted in Digital Image Design's F-22 Total Air War)
      -Egyptian Woodland Camouflage (as depicted in Digital Image Design's F-22 Total Air War)
      -USAF Pac West Camouflage (as depicted in Digital Image Design's F-22 Total Air War)
      -Desert Lightning Camouflage (as depicted in NovaLogic's F-22 Lightning 3)
      -Phoenix Livery (from Namco Hometek's Air Combat, as depicted in Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)
      -Phoenix Livery, Dark (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat Infinity)
      -Scarface One Livery (as depicted in Namco Hometek's Ace Combat 2)
      -Z.O.E., Red Livery (from Namco Hometek's Ace Combat 2, as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat Infinity)
      -Mobius One, ISAF Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies)
      -Abell, Black Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies)
      -Razgriz Livery (from Project Aces' Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War, as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation)
      -Pegas, 3-Tone Blue Camouflage (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation)
      -Indigo Wing Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation)
      -Gryphus One Livery (from Access Games' Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception, as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat Infinity)
      -Warwolf Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat: Assault Horizon)
      -Mobius One, IUN Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)
      -Trigger Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)
      -JASDF 2-Tone Blue Camouflage (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)
      As a bonus, different aircraft configuration files are included in the "(Alternative Data)" folder. You'll be able to choose between realistic loadouts (default configuration of the aircraft add-on package) and what-if loadouts inspired by the mentioned F-22 videogames of the late 90s, namely weapons included in F-22 Lightning 3. Both configurations are also available with the addition of invisible skids; those will allow you to perform belly landings, which are a feature of good old F-22 Total Air War.
      Notes:
      -The B61 tactical nuclear bomb is a retarded version, but drop it safely from high altitude at high speed. Take note that it does not damage the stock Runway object, due to the armor values of it. The B61 is meant to be used against naval fleets you may encounter on some custom terrains.
      -You need to tweak the SoundList.ini file in order to fully experience any new sounds. Read "(Add to SoundList)" for further details, and remember to extract the SoundList.ini file from the FlightData.cat archive, if you do not have a custom one in your mod folder already.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -yakarov79, for his high quality templates which allowed me to easily put some new paint on the aircraft.
      -ravenclaw_007, for sharing some of his latest weapon 3d models for the bonus what-if loadouts.
      -Astore, for providing me with better Ace Combat themed emblems, and for being one of the few Italian Ace Combat fans like me.
      -godrugalultimate, from DeviantArt, for making incredibly detailed Ace Combat themed decals.
      -RythusOmega, for providing all Ace Combat 7 emblems and whose skins have been used as reference for the Phoenix liveries.
      -Lanzerince, whose Ace Combat 7 skins have been used as reference for the Scarface livery.
      -mue, for his LOD Viewer which helped immensely in the making of the skins.
      -Blade, for sharing info about the purpose of the game's decal levels.
      -My girlfriend, for supporting me in all of my endeavours.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      This mod may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 10/13/2021 Category F-22  
    • By Menrva
      F-22A Raptor Skin Pack
      October 13th, 2021 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2 games
      This is an extra skin pack for the high quality F-22A Raptor aircraft add-on. Most skins are based on ideas and depictions from other videogames. Here below a list of the included ones:
      -YF-22 Paint Scheme (inspired by the real YF-22 prototype)
      -Sea Raptor Livery (inspired by the F-22N Sea Raptor concept)
      -Saudi Grey Camouflage (as depicted in Digital Image Design's F-22 Total Air War)
      -Egyptian Woodland Camouflage (as depicted in Digital Image Design's F-22 Total Air War)
      -USAF Pac West Camouflage (as depicted in Digital Image Design's F-22 Total Air War)
      -Desert Lightning Camouflage (as depicted in NovaLogic's F-22 Lightning 3)
      -Phoenix Livery (from Namco Hometek's Air Combat, as depicted in Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)
      -Phoenix Livery, Dark (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat Infinity)
      -Scarface One Livery (as depicted in Namco Hometek's Ace Combat 2)
      -Z.O.E., Red Livery (from Namco Hometek's Ace Combat 2, as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat Infinity)
      -Mobius One, ISAF Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies)
      -Abell, Black Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies)
      -Razgriz Livery (from Project Aces' Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War, as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation)
      -Pegas, 3-Tone Blue Camouflage (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation)
      -Indigo Wing Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation)
      -Gryphus One Livery (from Access Games' Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception, as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat Infinity)
      -Warwolf Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat: Assault Horizon)
      -Mobius One, IUN Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)
      -Trigger Livery (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)
      -JASDF 2-Tone Blue Camouflage (as depicted in Project Aces' Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)
      As a bonus, different aircraft configuration files are included in the "(Alternative Data)" folder. You'll be able to choose between realistic loadouts (default configuration of the aircraft add-on package) and what-if loadouts inspired by the mentioned F-22 videogames of the late 90s, namely weapons included in F-22 Lightning 3. Both configurations are also available with the addition of invisible skids; those will allow you to perform belly landings, which are a feature of good old F-22 Total Air War.
      Notes:
      -The B61 tactical nuclear bomb is a retarded version, but drop it safely from high altitude at high speed. Take note that it does not damage the stock Runway object, due to the armor values of it. The B61 is meant to be used against naval fleets you may encounter on some custom terrains.
      -You need to tweak the SoundList.ini file in order to fully experience any new sounds. Read "(Add to SoundList)" for further details, and remember to extract the SoundList.ini file from the FlightData.cat archive, if you do not have a custom one in your mod folder already.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -yakarov79, for his high quality templates which allowed me to easily put some new paint on the aircraft.
      -ravenclaw_007, for sharing some of his latest weapon 3d models for the bonus what-if loadouts.
      -Astore, for providing me with better Ace Combat themed emblems, and for being one of the few Italian Ace Combat fans like me.
      -godrugalultimate, from DeviantArt, for making incredibly detailed Ace Combat themed decals.
      -RythusOmega, for providing all Ace Combat 7 emblems and whose skins have been used as reference for the Phoenix liveries.
      -Lanzerince, whose Ace Combat 7 skins have been used as reference for the Scarface livery.
      -mue, for his LOD Viewer which helped immensely in the making of the skins.
      -Blade, for sharing info about the purpose of the game's decal levels.
      -My girlfriend, for supporting me in all of my endeavours.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      This mod may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
    • By daddyairplanes

View File 23d Wing Pope AFB 1994
      23d Wing Pope AFB 1994
      In the 1990s, the USAF experimented with composite wings that would have everything needed within a single unit for deployment into a regional fight.
      The 23 Wing was formed in 1992 to bring about this vision, as applied to direct support of US Army forces. By 1994, 4 squadrons were ready at Pope AFB NC
      to support the US Army's 82d ABN DIV at neighboring Fort Bragg. The 2d and 41st Airlift Squadrons flying the C-130E Hercules, the 74th Fighter Squadron flying
      the F-16C/D Block 40 Vipers, and the 75th Fighter Squadron flying the A-10A Warthog. As is tradition for the 23d Wing, which traces its lineage to the
      Flying Tigers of World War 2, every aircraft in the wing sported a sharks mouth.
      This mod brings together everything needed to get the 23d Wing into the fight. Complete aircraft (including a newly revamped F-16D Block 40 from ravenclaw007), period specific weapons, sounds and effects.
      Included
      Viper Team F-16C Block 40 and 75th FS skin
      ravenclaw007/Viper Team F-16D Block 40 and 75th FS skin
      Dels C-130E_SKE with 2d ALS, 41st ALS Grey and 23d Wing Euro 1 skins
      Various period specific weapons (actively in use 1994-1996)
      Installation
      unzip folder * drop into mod folder of your choice * allow overwrites
      Known Issues
      The C-130 and its weapons are primarlily eye candy. There are unfortuneatly no paratroop drop missions in SF2, and so if you want to drop say 1/325 INF onto a drop zone,
      you will need to select a recon mission and punch those partarooper out by hand
      I have been having issues getting the LAPES Sheridan tank to create a "crater" after dropping. it is still included for the visuals of puching a tank out the back of a Herk,
      and because there was still an Airborne Armor Bn at Bragg in 1994. But at this time the tank will disappear on contact with the ground

Credits
      Viper Team               all F-16 models included
      ravenclaw_007         tweeked F-16D model and templates (C and D)
      Dels                           C-130E_SKE model
      killerbee331             original weapons pack that many armaments are drawn from here
      malibu43                  2_LAU-88 mod to carry 4 Maverick rather than 6
      XRAY                         base skin for 75th FS 94
      yakarov79                LAPES M551 Sheridan and tech support with said tank
      daddyairplanes       skins, tga work, much research, various ini edits, new TW inspired loading screens
      test team                 NightshadeP/R, allenjb42
      and special thanks to   William Godwin (callsign Radio), 23d Wing Historian at Moody AFB

I hope you enjoy this mod. After 12 years total at Ft Bragg (all but 4 of them seeing the Hogs overhead near everyday) this one was a bit more personal than some other mods
      daddyairplanes
      aka Kevin Unruh
      4 July 2022
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      UPDATE 31 DEC 20220
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      After further research on other Hog units, and closer examination of the TW model, i have included Spectre8750's A-10A_93 model with updated numbers list.
      I also changed several serials after determining that they were at other bases in 1995. The deduction I used to find the C-130 serials didnt work as well
      for the Hogs. But it is fixed and I even discovered two Tiger Shark Hogs that were still in Euro 1 camoflage at the time. The A-10A_93 features two skins for
      the bulk of the gray birds and the two green ones.
      This is freeware; it CANNOT be distributed unless permissions are granted by myself.
      The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
      The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
      This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape, or form be used in any payware additions.
      See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications, contact me first.
      Any persons wishing to make further modifications MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
      THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
      PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
      SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
      OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.
      THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
      POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT EXPRESS
      PERMISSION FROM THE COYOTE AEROSPACE TEAM, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
      SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
      OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.
      Submitter daddyairplanes Submitted 07/04/2022 Category Other  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..