Hello everyone it’s been a while  :)

purchased the all in one download for $99 from Thirdwire’s site and never got the link and never got any answers from third wire when i contacted them several times weeks ago . 

Is Tk still around ? Any ideas ?

TK is still active. There is also a discord channel, but I never see him post there. He is also on facebook.

He usually responds to people having technical difficulties, so make sure your email is throwing his replies in the junk category.

Hopefully you get it all sorted out quickly, the all-in-one is a great deal. Makes life very easy.

Nice to see you again!!! :drinks:

Indeed, I'd shoot TK another, and like Streak said, post on the discord and facebook sites too.

• Like 2

Hi MK, if you view his profile on the left column his email address will be available to you as an administrator. https://combatace.com/profile/51-tk_thirdwire/ I can't guarantee it still works but it was a direct line of communication with him at one point. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 12:13 PM, Erik said:

Hi MK, if you view his profile on the left column his email address will be available to you as an administrator. https://combatace.com/profile/51-tk_thirdwire/ I can't guarantee it still works but it was a direct line of communication with him at one point. 

Thanks I did try it but have not heard back. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MK2 said:
On 7/8/2022 at 12:13 PM, Erik said:

Thanks I did try it but have not heard back. 

Everyone should go there and follow him...

:) 

Well I can’t get anyone to respond at thirdwire . I have proof of purchase if anyone wants to share the download . I’m out of ideas :) 

TK is pretty much gone game development wise, that's what I gather. Even the Discord server he created is now abandoned by him. There happened some phishing scam posts which we users cannot remove from the server, they still stand there waiting to be removed by TK (plot twist: they'll remain there).

If anything, I'm glad my purchase went fine when I did it. Are you sure you didn't get the email in the spam section? Soon after payment an auto-confirm email by TW is sent, it's automatized, not something TK has to send manually to each buyer.

He still "Tweets" on twitter...

10 hours ago, Menrva said:

TK is pretty much gone game development wise, that's what I gather. Even the Discord server he created is now abandoned by him. There happened some phishing scam posts which we users cannot remove from the server, they still stand there waiting to be removed by TK (plot twist: they'll remain there).

If anything, I'm glad my purchase went fine when I did it. Are you sure you didn't get the email in the spam section? Soon after payment an auto-confirm email by TW is sent, it's automatized, not something TK has to send manually to each buyer.

yes I am  sure 

8 hours ago, MK2 said:

yes I am  sure 

Shame, I was convinced, after 9 years, we were close to Exp3, SF2 Korea, plus the Indo-Pak and Iran-Iraq games.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It is hard for me to advocate buying Third Wire products from the website if TK can't be reached to resolve technical issues.

He is still posting tweets on holidays, so I know he isn't completely gone.

I have no idea why we hasn't responded to this problem, but it is a bad omen.

• Like 1

Well it looks like I got it just in time (years ago), and keep a backup just in case...

You usually do not get the link. If you still have your e-mail with the proof of purchase/payment, you get an access code to the Third Wire2s Download centre. You have to access it from the "Downloads" section of the TW website, enter your e-mail and the access code they gave you and then access the files. I did buy First Eagles 2 earlier this year and it worked for me.