swambast

In Grief and Sadness...Our Greatest Loss...GodSpeed Marty.

Very sad news to hear, rest in peace NIELS and my condolences to his family and friends.

What an incredible outpouring of condolences and support!  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the love, acknowledgement and kind words shared about Marty - he absolutely would be so flattered and grateful, what a wonderful tribute indeed.  :salute:

RIP NIELS.
My condolences to the family and loved ones.

My deepest condolences to the family! Big loss for us too.

Condolences to the family, close friends and evyone who had the chance to know him!

Not to diminish from above post, but I suspect poster RWatson has passed. Full name Russ Watson. A USMC vet and a survivor of the Khe Sanh experience.

Always a friend and mentor to me.  I honor his experiences and mourn his passing.

• Like 1

My deepest condolences.

Thank you for your contributions and hard work in keeping this site and the game alive for so long. We've lost friends before, and each one is a wound to the community, but the spirit will live on. RIP Neils.

Also for RIBob, my condolences on your loss.

Well, it comes a time when we all have to say goodbye. Saying goodbye to the ones you love(d) is the hardest thing to do as a human.

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1

RIP sir.......