Jump to content

Viggen

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,760
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Viggen

  1. Damn it, Dave I'm trying to convince myself I don't want this jet!
  2. Cool! More ranges are always nice.
  3. Makes sense to me. Everyone is bombing everyone.
  4. Only Fullback around is the insky pirated model.
  5. Empty flight decks at sea look so spooky. Good to see the F-35C is getting more time at sea though.
  6. Interesting how the Su-24s and Su-30s have had markings and tail numbers crudely painted over.
  7. Not gonna lie, those Su-34s are sexy in an A-10 sort of way. Curious if there's any Fencer-Es or Fencer-Fs among the Su-24s. Kinda doubt they're all just Fencer-Ds.
  8. Congrats on the Chinook contract. They'll be kick ass in the mountains. I imagine the contract is for Fox models? Any specifics specification wise for them?
  9. Awesome! As a rotary wing aviator myself I'm really glad you've given helicopters all this attention.
  10. Looks good! Always up for another range.
  11. Viggen

    11 Sept 2001

    I watched it on TV as a third grader. It took eleven years, but this day is still the reason I enlisted. I thought my deployment to Afghanistan, which is where I was on September 11, 2013, would have been closure. But I too am still angry.
  12. Trying to bring one of my favorite SF1 mods back to life

    1. daddyairplanes

      daddyairplanes

      Which one? Or is t secret squirrel for now

       

    2. Viggen

      Viggen

      It's a cool plane

  13. Interesting article listing quite a few firebombers. http://flightclub.jalopnik.com/the-comprehensive-flight-club-guide-to-damn-near-every-1724742785
  14. That slick Beagle looks awesome!
  15. Just wanna say that this is a great idea and I'm looking forward to it.
  16. Still highly anticipating this beauty.
  17. Great pictures!
  18. Hey, sometimes shit just happens. Thanks for keep us up to date and for the all hard work, Erik.
  19. Finally got to shoot the M2 Browning!

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Dave
    3. Viggen

      Viggen

      No Stary, it was very balanced thanks to the tripod.

    4. daddyairplanes

      daddyairplanes

      Now lemme know when you gotta carrt that beast back to the TOC at midnite. Still is fun to shoot though

       

  20. I'll say so! Not at all biased towards redheads or tandem rotor heavy lift...nope. ...British Chinook crews get to have all the fun.
  21. I can attest to that.
  22. I don't think VFA-2 or VFA-103 are going to change their CAG schemes ever.
  23. I had an early release today because of Division change of command and I've got a DONSA four day weekend.
  24. Actually, the Hawk is on sale until August 10! http://veaosimulations.co.uk/product/dcshawk-efm-beta/
  25. From: Foxtrot Alpha Dashcam footage of a Ukrainian medevac Mi-17 flying low, following a road. Video has a Doors/Snoop Dogg remix, which seems to suit the video. Actually found it calming to watch. Hope you enjoy it too.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..