Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Spent some time mulling over what I'm going to do next. I was mulling over a "Line" VAQ-562 bird since I did the CAG bird and wouldn't require much to do to make one. Another thing is to make a current VFA-31 Tomcatter Line Bird (all I've seen were the line birds when they did an exercise as currently deployed) for the Block III bird. Still no word from FastCargo on the 3D work I requested, so essentially that's on hold until he can work it out. Really not much on the plate so far, but that's where in the short term it looks like anyway. I can probably do the VAQ-562 Line skin today after typing this though, so it should be up within an hour or two.
  2. I mean from a skinning point of view it doesn't seem to be a skin issue, more or less a modeling issue.
  3. Really going to have to mod some planes, but then again...
  4. Thanks!
  5. Loaded up on some JAGMs and played plink the target with the valley I setup a wide variety of targets on the SoCal map.
  6. That'll work, as it's nice to not to always have to switch to the in-flight map to orient yourself.
  7. Well on the current EF2000 the HSI is linked to the RWR, so you can still navigate and then still have the RWR visible. How to do it I don't know of course, but it looks like it can be done though. Or I could be wrong, it's been a while since I flew it.
  8. Yeah then again with my DACT reports I never really used the radar (cold nose) and they would "sense me" and then dodge, but I needed that to do maneuvering and such to get them to react, so it wasn't an issue. But yeah, some of them would be easy if they didn't have it. Maybe it models the mirrors, and you get close enough to "see" you, which could be an explanation. I'm not a programmer so I wouldn't know how to fix that issue, so we're stuck with it.
  9. Yeah I feel you without the wingman, I fly solo all the time myself.
  10. No HSI? I mean honestly it's not a deal breaker as I may fly it once or twice, but on the F-35C you may want to sneak that in somewhere, would be real handy.
  11. I can't help you as my old DACT reports say that they get the evil eye modifier, i.e. they see you regardless when in real life they would be snuck up on easy. I mean if you're using your radar that may be the reason too. It's an active thing and they will detect it.
  12. I didn't modify any AI with the Super Hornet Pack. Neither did anybody on the team. Whatever works may be some AI modification such as RocketAttack and so on, but that's about it.
  13. Doing some basic plinking in the Block III E version. I'm warming up slowly to do the latest VFA-31 scheme (I think I have enough shots to pull it off), but focused on other things right now than skinning.
  14. He could have got it from DAT. I know the JAS-37 is from there.
  15. At a stretch editing the Dlls, but if DA is right then it's just some smoke to blow up our asses and not new content.
  16. I'd say an Su-24
  17. I went with mega packs, I like the completeness of a specific plane, so I can fly them as done, etc.
  18. I'm following it on Facebook yes, but I don't know how serious it is, I mean he/she posts screenshots in-game, so I don't know if there is any real progress.
  19. Just another patrol in SoCal
  20. That's some good work there...
  21. It'll probably be in the Missions/Campaigns section of the Downloads section for SF2
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..