-
Posts
13,466 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
Exactly. With Arma 3 you can do a lot with the game code and make a plethora of mods, just by looking at it and figuring out what to do. I can say that the devs are more friendly though, and of course encourage a lot of modders to make stuff for the game. Of course, you get those who come up with some bizarre requests and you're stuck with "I can't do that because the game simply won't allow it."
- 69 replies
-
- 3
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I know... that's the bad part of it though :(
- 69 replies
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
The silver lining with TW games is that they don't get updated much, and don't include many features. If you want to constantly update your module, no better than DCS that's for sure.
- 69 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I might get Falcon 5, looks promising, and I'm sure it will be released way before SF3.
- 69 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- strike fighters
- strike fighters 2
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Is the cockpit new? Or is it the same one from the old version?
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
Flanker562 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
I don't think there is an updated one. I've never seen nor heard one being worked on. Maybe Gepard will do one, who knows. -
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
Flanker562 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
I didn't think of that, but doesn't the game just use a map set SAM installation? I would think so. -
And that's affected by the USERLIST.ini, if one is present. If not you may have to create one for the plane. I'm sure that the MIG-21s and -23s will show up. I think they show up regardless of mission if you're BLUFOR.
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
Flanker562 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Yeah, it's interesting as you have to cleanse the site. Which makes a Growler kind of useless in some ways, or a Prowler. Then again I haven't played many SEAD missions in-game so I don't know everything about cleansing a site. -
Need some minor modeling assistance
Flanker562 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Yeah that would be realistic, but have a good VisibleDistance to mimic "targeting pod acquisition" to pick them off though. I mean once you kill the radar you obviously neuter the whole site. Of course though, setting up jammers is a "how will this work?" situation. -
Need some minor modeling assistance
Flanker562 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
The radar on the S-300 series is hard to hit. It's not lost on the two people who've done it (Fubar512 and Farid) and hopefully, this'll be the same, but then again I won't complain if you can shoot it :) -
Isn't it dependent on your install and what planes you have?
-
Need some minor modeling assistance
Flanker562 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
True, but at least the same issue with the other F-35C is the HUD. I get that it's "floating" but they could have used a window so you can see the HUD symbols and such, as I haven't found a good color for it yet. -
Need some minor modeling assistance
Flanker562 replied to simonmiller416's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Looking good at least so far. -
More than likely add it with a FakePilot method as I don't think it exists (one can be made of course).
-
View File EA-18G VAQ-562 Line July 2023 [Fictional] This is a fictional skin to complement the VAQ-562 skin that I released last month. In it you'll find all of the necessary files to use the plane. Simply install it properly and go fly. It can be found under VAQ-562 Line July 2023 in the drop-down menu Submitter EricJ Submitted 08/11/2023 Category F-18
-
-
-
Here's how the line one will work. It'll be weathered just like the CAG bird. I had to make custom decals for the tail, so the numbers could be seen. I removed the shark mouth from the line bird, but otherwise somewhat similar to the CAG version.
