Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,472
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. I see, I'm not that familiar with maps and how they work (I have an inkling based on reading posts) but that's a Wrench or Gepard, or Menrva problem that I can't solve. Going to have to wait until they chime in.
  2. Maybe, but you're doing all of the steps, and it may be happening on this map.
  3. I'm sure that the game doesn't recognize the carrier as a base on the map, even though it's a base. I haven't heard of maps having carriers on the map itself for the player/wingmen to fly from. I could be wrong but it may not be possible. I've always placed a carrier on the map via the Mission editor (or how they rigged it for ODS30), but never as a static base on the map. Wrench may know, but I doubt it can be done is all I'm saying.
  4. Oh now I see what you're trying to do. The game may not allow that kind of stuff.
  5. Did the carrier show up? You as far as I know have to physically put the deck on the map for it to recognize that there is a carrier on the map and allow you to take off from it. It only generates when you're going after a CVBN or whatever the acronym is.
  6. Did some research (was looking for something else) and happened upon the page for the F-16 Block 52 radar, so I tweaked it to improve the stats somewhat (for the Viper Team Block 52 F-16), radar reference is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/APG-68 Simply replace the file and go fly. You can lock onto targets at 100 miles (I figured that was realistic enough) to use the AIM-120D effectively depending on your install. F-16C_B52_AVIONICS.7z
  7. Decided to try out the F-16C Block 52 and doing some BVR familiarization earlier.
  8. Coming in for a bad trap. If I was flying a real plane they would have waved me off and I would have struck the ship, possibly damaging the landing gear and turn in my wings. But this is SF2 and I can get away with it.
  9. Oh, me forgetting that the templates are a sub-entry in the Aircraft Skins part of the SF2 Downloads.
  10. Oh snap, I was wrong, sorry looks like I'm the one having a senior moment here.
  11. I think so, as for the SF2 side (don't know about SF1) they're gone from the file area Utilities/Editors/.
  12. Here are mine, it's for the only one we got, the FastCargo one (I believe that's it) but has everything, for the A, B, and C models. F-35Templates.7z Wrench, is it possible to add a Texture template thing for the Downloads section? I tried to find them under Utilities/Editors (where I believe that they were initially) but now gone.
  13. torno should be working on a Sea Harrier, I'm sure that it's a new build cockpit I saw in there Espanol forum
  14. There's a mod by FastCargo that does just that. Check the Downloads section and I would tell you the exact name if I remembered it. Should be in either the SF1 or SF2 section.
  15. I'll probably never use it, but man that's beautiful work Ravenclaw.
  16. I don't think so. Nobody as far as I know made it work with SF2, or probably never tried.
  17. Yeah it is what it is. I mean we can show an AMRAAM shot and describe what you expect to see, but with the audio cue it's pretty much something that is easy to do and would just feature BVR shots against various aircraft before or after they launch on you (especially with the more modern jets and the like). But right now unless I fix the issue with my stick I'll stay away from it.
  18. Okay I think I narrowed down the issue, it has to be the stick that is causing the issue now (at least with me). I unplug my stick because I need to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint and it gets touchy with the game and my stick, so I unplug it. Anyways, after unplugging my stick I had full keyboard authority, and mouse worked fine. So something is causing an issue with the game and the stick. I've been using the same stick for a year or two now and haven't had any issues. It could be a setting with the Microsoft Gaming or something, but that could be a start, the joystick causing the issue. And I think the workaround with Win11 is to to go into Settings/Bluetooth and Devices and View more devices. Select your stick while plugged in and remove it from the listing. Then unplug it and then replug it back in and things should be fine. I had noticed earlier when I was doing something with Breakpoint it didn't recognize my stick (it's sensitive to my stick) and I did what I had to do without any issue. Only when I did the previous described did it recognize my stick and had the controller problem I had with it. Maybe something screwy got with the updated stuff that Microsoft is doing with Win11 but that might solve your problem too.
  19. I mean I could make one, but so far I haven't done too well in BVR in some cases, so it doesn't matter. This topic is also more focused on dogfighting an the like and not so much BVR, which is just hoping you get in position first and fire first. There's not much to talk about other than what we mod on the missiles too.
  20. It's starting to do that with me. I worked on a personal skin of mine and wanted to check on how it looked in-game. Can't do shit with the keys and didn't try the stick because it probably was borked too. I'm thinking it's Windows 11 as it never happened before. The updates I think (but don't know) are causing it to make it not work like that.
  21. If he recently downloaded the pack then it will be correct.
  22. Oh okay as it would be nice if it wasn't 60% of the actual distance per map or so. I remember one person was doing a mega map but apparently the project fell through.
  23. Okay, I'll bite because I must have missed it, but which map allows for something like that?
  24. HomeFries turned me on to something like that. I'll have to look on it sometime I suppose.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..