Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. So's mine, donated too and link worked fine.
  2. Thanks, subscribed
  3. Link to your YouTube is bad
  4. Nice, that's cool you got it in-game...
  5. The FM for the Su-35ZF could use some work as takeoff was too easy, but it's a cool nifty plane. And the template could be a bit better too
  6. Cool, I can't wait
  7. Okay, thanks.
  8. Out of curiosity are you going to work on the South east part of the map? Like make the mountains less smooth and more like PFunk's terrain? And are you going to add airbases there too?
  9. Which plane? More than likely that's the issue, or the map.
  10. True but it's not like TK is making any effort to patch it, so yeah I got you, it would be nice but I'm not expecting him to do anything about it.
  11. Methinks you shouldn't hold your breath. I mean the modders can only do so much with (as Wrench pointed out) a twenty-year old graphics engine. It would be nice if it could be updated with a better rendering engine, but you have to just find the best one amongst many effects that gets relatively close to what you're looking for. I mean DCS is constantly worked on so there is some improvement and bug-fixing. But Strike Fighters had it's last patch nine years ago, which so far didn't mess with the graphics engine (which I could be wrong, I didn't review or remember the patch notes).
  12. Nice manual as I skimmed some of it. Looking like the F-5C will do well for downloads.
  13. I was going to suggest a real beard but you got it covered, nice.
  14. Lol couldn't resist. In all seriousness you may have to mess with the game settings as it seems to auto-adjust (or it may just be a good fit at startup) with the in-game settings. That's usually where I look.
  15. Wow... Talk about a new person to SF2... Welcome to CombatAce Dave, we got plenty of people that can help out. Also don't forget to check out the Knowledge Base since you're new here lol
  16. Duration is the sustainer booster for the missile I believe, in seconds, but Acceleration may be in Gs
  17. Just a tip for those like me who like to just fly around the terrain. If you remove the Krivak entries you can select Air Defense Suppression (if that plane supports it though) and get the ability to "Complete" the mission and just fly around without having to attack anything. For some reason the Krivak is considered a SAM site and removing the entries solves that issue
  18. Looks like a 2 to me
  19. You would have to look at lines of code and find out that answer really in my mind. I mean maybe a patch would fix it, but I wouldn't hold my breath or ask when it will come out.
  20. I mean I hit Afghanistan in 2008-09 so I didn't see any recoilless rifles on trucks (Maybe the ANA or ANP trucks) but I'm guessing it would work for an Afghan map.
  21. Awesome find Wrench, makes me want to re-read Red Storm Rising.
  22. I remember seeing somewhere (I think it was Twitter) that the US is training Ukrainian pilots on the F-16, so it may not be too far off I guess.
  23. As far as I know it's stuck at full screen only. I mean you can try Alt + Enter and see if it does that, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
  24. Deprecated, and as far as I know Hamachi works with SF1 only.
  25. Julhelm who's been MIA for a while as far as I know.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..