Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. 8K rework in progress.
  2. Looks like the "E" will come this year. They said they will do more variants, I hope they will also do a F-4F.
  3. MiG-19P Skins ready...
  4. Next one in the oven
  5. Welcome back mate! It´s nice to see you´re still around.
  6. Short awnser: No.
  7. Any chance for som sandy A-7Es Jarek?
  8. Btw, latest paint.net versions have now dds plugin integrated, wich can handle also BC7 dds files.
  9. I use Photoshop CS3 & Gimp. I always used the Nvidea Plugin for work with DDS files.
  10. The old skins (exluding mine & Jocko415´s) will not fit for the latest 3d model. There have been changes made on pylons etc...
  11. Looks like Stary´s Hollywood effects pack.
  12. Great work mate! Looks outstanding.
  13. No help from here. You have to contact the guys from Skunkworks webside.
  14. I contacted TK (Thirdwire) a long time ago, if he is willing to sell SF2 or parts of it. But I never got an response.
  15. you will see!
  16. Featuring skins by Jocko417 & myself.
  17. Great to see that this is still alive and the new pix look great. BTW, my F-100F Skin still looks pretty cool.
  18. the A & FI model i got from TMF (Crusader).
  19. As said, i got the A & IM source. Guess it won´t be a big problem to make an Gr.1 out of it and maybe also an T.2 / B version.
  20. Sounds like a great Project! I have the source for Jaguar A & IM from the original Mirage Factory model. I can also get the GR.1 model, cockpit I´m not sure if i can get it. Will check if it will be ok to import to DCS. Not sure, but i guess it was already imported to DCS...
  21. Just like Windows 10 update for SF2
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..