Sign in to follow this  
Jarhead1

Another little simmer has entered Combatace

Hey Jarhead, Congratulations!!!!!!

:needpics:

Kevin ... not really, but when you and mom recover we'll be expecting them.

Congratulations, SuperDad! :clapping: 10 pounds is a big boy, Minijarhead incoming

Btw, salute your family for us

Edited by macelena

Congratulations to you and all the family!

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present to u, weighing in at 10 pounds and one ounce, born at 1023 this morning, at National Naval Medical Center, in Bethesda MD, another little devil pup,

Colton Edward James Stinson

Congrats. sir, so it means this is you 4th blessing for your life, enjoy then because they leave in no time, but anyways enjoy him!!!!!

Guest a10boar

Sounds like a very proud poppa,congrats!Do not worry about the grocery bills,it's when they start dating when it get's exspensive.All the nerve pills,shotgun shells,lawyers and court cost from defending yourself from being accused of assault.Got three teenage daughters (17,16,15) and a 13yr old step son.No but seriously,would not have it any other way.All that matters is that their healthy.

My oldest are twin girls, they just turned 3 on the 10ths, and my oldest son is 2, so I have lots of ammo for when they start dating, lol. Thanks everyone, this is why I love this site, because of this wonderful community. Erik, dont worry, I will post pics of the little, lol, little, thats a good one, monster when mom gets out of the hospital and everything settles down some. I am about to head up to Bethesda here in a bit to go see the rugrat. See yall later.

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present to u, weighing in at 10 pounds and one ounce, born at 1023 this morning, at National Naval Medical Center, in Bethesda MD, another little devil pup,

Congratulations to you and your spouse. The left side of the Washington Redskins has a bright future (10 pounds!!!). May the good Lord bless and keep your family.

Congratulations Jarhead1!

Best wishes to You and all Your family!

Congratulations to you and your family. Nothing beats the feeling of being dad. Even if you have more than one. :welcome:

Congratulations!

Congrats ! :good: Cherish the young years from what I hear they grow up way too quick.

Awesome Jarhead! Remember, regular newborns can be difficult, but being born to a leatherneck, this kid ain't going to back down from a fight! Good luck getting him to sleep! Heh :biggrin::ok:

Congratulations dude!

Congrats on the new addition.

Hey, a new model was launched and nobody is counting rivets or whining !!!!!! :wink:

Hou doe,

Derk :smile:

Awesome Jarhead! Remember, regular newborns can be difficult, but being born to a leatherneck, this kid ain't going to back down from a fight! Good luck getting him to sleep! Heh :biggrin::ok:

Congratulations dude!

To reply to that SayWhat, all the squirt does is sleep, eat and thats about it, lol. And also to Eriks request about the thread and how worthless it is with out them, here are a few pics of the rug monster, lol.

post-24678-1244081246_thumb.jpg post-24678-1244081255_thumb.jpg post-24678-1244081260_thumb.jpg

What a good looking kid!